Back in a Jeep!

ErikTheRed612

After my last Cherokee died I thought I'd try a pickup. Couldn't find a Comanche and won't drive foreign so I got an 04 Ranger. Totaled itself at 159000. Found me a 99 Tj SE for $3150 with 185000 on a 4 cylinder and the frame isn't rusted through yet :) no pics because you all know what a stock Tj with rust spots looks like! Glad to be back in a Jeep!

After my last Cherokee died I thought I'd try a pickup. Couldn't find a Comanche and won't drive foreign so I got an 04 Ranger. Totaled itself at 159000. Found me a 99 Tj SE for $3150 with 185000 on a 4 cylinder and the frame isn't rusted through yet :) no pics because you all know what a stock Tj with rust spots looks like! Glad to be back in a Jeep!
No pics? That's like getting new dentures and not smiling at anyone...:D

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Squatch
I know that feeling of being without a Jeep for a long time, then getting back into one. You just happened to get back into the best Jeep ever made!

Post some photos when you get a chance!

I know that feeling of being without a Jeep for a long time, then getting back into one. You just happened to get back into the best Jeep ever made!

Post some photos when you get a chance!

I'm planning on it! Just learned it's the Deep Amythest Pearl color. Tomorrow when I finish emptying the Ranger (and taking the 33s and putting them on TJ) i hope there will be good sun to show the (scratched) paint color

Reactions: Chris
First working on patching all the holes :)

MVIMG_20181007_104837.jpg

First working on patching all the holes :)
Oh wow. I have never seen that color. Very interesting. I wonder what a professional detail could do with that paint. Beautiful color. Congrats on the TJ and welcome to the forum. Lots of great folks here. Very good info here.