Backyard tore to crap

Day trading with those screens?....lol I know this was a long painful road, I hope you are happy with the outcome?
Naw, I have neither the skill nor the inclination to do day trading. I simply find three screens to be the optimal for day-to-day computer use. I had four on my system at work before I retired, but I rarely used the fourth one. If I'm coding, a fourth *can* be of help on occasion, but usually three is just fine. Two is good enough for net surfing and email. On the rare occasions I use a laptop, having just one drives me nuts - and don't get me started on those who use crippled "devices" with tiny screens. NFW would that work at all for me!

As for the job, overall I'm very happy. The floor in the new part isn't as level as it could be, but I've made do and I'll be damned if I want to deal with trying to make it better which would mean more dust and LOTS more time! This house was built in 1963 and the MBR was just completely inadequate. Adding another 5 feet, 8-1/2 inches made ALL the difference in the world, albeit at an outrageous price! The walk-in closet is wonderful too - you don't appreciate one until you've lived for 5 years without.

Reactions: cliffish