Arizona Backway To Crown King 1-20-23

Sooo... did we finalize the details? Looks like it's Friday? Time and place for meetup?

He who starts organizing a run, must finish organizing said run.

Paging @RINC ....Buehler, Buehler..... anyone...Buehler...?

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
I think the agricultural engineer said 9:00- 9:30. I would say meet at the air down ( end of pavement) at 9:00 am, for a casual launch putting us I. cK early afternoon. But I am just along for the ride. #farmergreg #rinc ?

• Wow
Reactions: Farmergreg
I finally get weekends off and y’all still pick weekdays to go 🥲
I still has Saturdays off!!

Sooo... did we finalize the details? Looks like it's Friday? Time and place for meetup?

He who starts organizing a run, must finish organizing said run.

Paging @RINC ....Buehler, Buehler..... anyone...Buehler...?
I aint no alpha dog.

I think the agricultural engineer said 9:00- 9:30. I would say meet at the air down ( end of pavement) at 9:00 am, for a casual launch putting us I. cK early afternoon. But I am just along for the ride. #farmergreg #rinc ?
I concur with our purple TJ friend that our snowbird farmhand friend said like 0900hrs.

We may see lots of running water. I'll pack my scuba gear.

1674144612349.jpeg

• Love
Last time I did CK there had not been jack for weather compared to right now! That creek might have plenty flowing plus it could be in a solid state and white LOL. Can you still drive around the creek at the mine or did they make that not possible?
I would love to join you but the TJ is under construction (axles, gears, lockers, more skids, etc.)... But im glad I finally found a group AZ TJs that get out!
Well sortof,,,,, Hello ALL LMAO

• USA Proud
Reactions: Farmergreg and RINC
Last time I did CK there had not been jack for weather compared to right now! That creek might have plenty flowing plus it could be in a solid state and white LOL. Can you still drive around the creek at the mine or did they make that not possible?
I would love to join you but the TJ is under construction (axles, gears, lockers, more skids, etc.)... But im glad I finally found a group AZ TJs that get out!
Well sortof,,,,, Hello ALL LMAO

I think we went through the creek last year but, was my 1st time so not sure if there is a way around it. It was dry out. Man this trip is gonna be wet!

We are relatively close, you can ride shotgun if you have the time to go.

I think we went through the creek last year but, was my 1st time so not sure if there is a way around it. It was dry out. Man this trip is gonna be wet!

We are relatively close, you can ride shotgun if you have the time to go.

I REALLY appreciate that! I have already committed to other obligations or I would gladly enjoy the ride! I am hopeful I will have my TJ done (I know, that is not a thing, but) inside of 2-3 months. I have all of the parts finally(I think), No more excuses.

Reactions: Farmergreg and RINC
I REALLY appreciate that! I have already committed to other obligations or I would gladly enjoy the ride! I am hopeful I will have my TJ done (I know, that is not a thing, but) inside of 2-3 months. I have all of the parts finally(I think), No more excuses.

The invite is open to ride along. You good at video taking? I need a film crew.

While our mid-west snowbird farmhand is in town, we go out most every weekend.

• Haha
The invite is open to ride along. You good at video taking? I need a film crew.

While our mid-west snowbird farmhand is in town, we go out most every weekend.

OH heck! That's better news even yet! (Every weekend! Nice.) I have done some viedeo, never going to boast but I can get it done.

Everything is flooded and running. Good luck. Almost record amount of swift water rescues last weekend. Water will be a bit down this weekend but still choochin. Of course, I'm gonna need pics and videos.

• Wow
  • USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and Farmergreg
So this is your 3rd year here, ever see it this wet in your past trips?

Nothing like this. All the rivers running with “chocolate” (not white) water!

A group of us planned on going to Oak Creek fly fishing today….but cancelled didn’t want to add to the rescue count.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: RINC and Apparition
Nothing like this. All the rivers running with “chocolate” (not white) water!

A group of us planned on going to Oak Creek fly fishing today….but cancelled didn’t want to add to the rescue count.

GTFO!! You mean I sat here at home when we could have gone out wheeling?

• Sad