Backway To Crown King With Forum Peeps 1-20-23

RINC

E pluribus unum = Out of many, one
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
Raw unedited video of my rambling's and my ugly mug. Bonus at the end busting chops on the enclosed Jeeps of @PurpleTJAZ and @Farmergreg. Another storm passed through the area the night before. Elevations 3200' and above got various inches of snow. @DaveC bowed out. Understandable not sure knowing the conditions.

With the expecting the worst thoughts in my head, What A Fun Day. Mud, snow and water crossings. Dead Jeeps and friends who would not leave dead Jeeps behind. Tall boy PBR's at the Crown King Saloon. Meeting another new friend Dan. Dead Jeep < Day spent outside with old/new friends = Priceless.

What did you break?

It had corroded wires which we think caused to fuel pump fuse to pop. Our purple TJ friend is a hero who doesn't wear a cape. Cleaned up the wiring and used the fuse from the horn. Fired right up. It's home now. He sent me home with a list of stuff to do that I am capable of doing.

It had corroded wires which we think caused to fuel pump fuse to pop. Our purple TJ friend is a hero who doesn't wear a cape. Cleaned up the wiring and used the fuse from the horn. Fired right up. It's home now. He sent me home with a list of stuff to do that I am capable of doing.

Knock that list out! We got wheelin’ to do….I ain’t going to be here forever😂

• USA Proud
Reactions: gasiorv and RINC
20230120_094651.jpg

20230120_095420.jpg

20230120_101905.jpg

20230120_104133.jpg

20230120_115133.jpg