Bad frame welds on the JL?

I think a certain batch of 2018s were affected. Not sure but I think 2019s and going forward are OK. Sucks to those that did get a 2018 with the shitty welds. That would have to be a lemon wouldn’t it??

Reactions: Rubisohoe
I think a certain batch of 2018s were affected. Not sure but I think 2019s and going forward are OK. Sucks to those that did get a 2018 with the shitty welds. That would have to be a lemon wouldn’t it??
Not necessarily. It would only qualify generally if a repair has been attempted for a specific number of times over x amount of time depriving the owner of the vehicle's usage for x amount of time.

It is complicated and not cut and dried as to what will qualify it as a lemon to get FCA to buy it back. It will however be much easier for Jeep owners to get them qualified versus a Ford who will do practically anything to prevent a buy back.

Reactions: Chris and Starrs
Ford is a miserable company to deal with. I know from the 2014 Ford Focus we owned and all the transmissions issued it had, which is now a well known lawsuit.