Banking on Bitcoin

Was thinking about that. I have a few cores that still run pretty well with doubled up ram and video cards. Let us know how that goes and thanks for the updates
There is a calculator here for TFT rewards, video cards have no effect, this isnt proof of work protocol if more participation and then utilization.

under the current system im mining 205 TFT per month, thats with a 8 core cpu, 32 gigs of ram and 2 terabyte solid state drive. when the V3 mainnet goes live I will have 64gig ram and an added 5BT hard disk drive. so my monthly TFT rewards should be around 1041TFT

Attachments

• tft_farming_calculator_v3 (1).xlsx
    73.7 KB · Views: 77
Was thinking about that. I have a few cores that still run pretty well with doubled up ram and video cards. Let us know how that goes and thanks for the updates
Just a update on the TFT Farming, I decided to go all out and use all my spare PC's to farm TFT, these small form factor desktops I have run off laptop parts so idle at 11.1watts
I upgraded the ram of my nodes to 64gigs and 4 TB of SSD space to get maximum tft rewards from affordable parts.
tft.jpg

You get sent a statement at the beginning of each month showing what your nodes uptime was in seconds and how much tft earned during that period. I'm currently running an 8 node farm at home with various setups eventually all 8 of my nodes will have 64 gigs of ram and 4TB ssd, they should all be banking 1058TFT per month each by then.
978c&ig_cache_key=MjY4NTg0ODc5MDc1ODE2ODc0Ng%3D%3D.jpg

This list has 10 different nodes on it as a upgraded some of my nodes midway through the month so they registered as different nodes after being upgraded.

245556465_1284963405307754_8806362767145579624_n.jpg
245873791_568138757794279_6525592887711893728_n.jpg

Reactions: Ephry73
I’m hoping my Ethereum investment pays off in the long run. So far I’ve made $10,000 but I’m in the for long haul.

Anyone who doubts crypto is a fool.
Eth will easily pay off, i wouldn’t sell any until at least 2024.
The gas fees are still too damn high though. Was getting $600 gas fees a couple of weeks back. The continued updates are meant to improve the fee at some point

The gas fees are still too damn high though. Was getting $600 gas fees a couple of weeks back. The continued updates are meant to improve the fee at some point
ETH is the biggest chain I can argue for since it's built so other tokens and apps can be on it, but they really need to address the fees. I hope these upgrades eventually lead to that.

Last edited:
Yep, I am holding onto it for as long as possible. I haven’t touched it since I bought it years ago. I agree with you on the fees, right now they are ridiculous.

Could this be the beginning of the end for the Federal Reserve Banks, the IMF, and the World Bank? I can think of worst things.

Could this be the beginning of the end for the Federal Reserve Banks, the IMF, and the World Bank? I can think of worst things.
Nah, they will just adpot their own digital currencies to push to the masses, some top 20 projects have probaby already been co-opted. Most of the big investments right now are institutions, telling average joe its all a scam while they slowly buy up everything for themselves.

Reactions: Chris
Everyone I know used to be hesitant on crypto. Those same people are now all in. I truly believe this is the future of currency.

Reactions: srimes
So I can go to my local bank and pull it out as cash? How do you go about paying capital gains tax on it?
No, not your bank. Usually an exchange, transfer cash to your bank, and go on your way. Some cities have a limited number of Bitcoin ATMs, but pretty much no other crypto has an ATM last I checked.

And capital gains you have to self report.

D8143233-A93D-4F76-AAE6-B4549BEEA7F8.png
No, not your bank. Usually an exchange, transfer cash to your bank, and go on your way. Some cities have a limited number of Bitcoin ATMs, but pretty much no other crypto has an ATM last I checked.

And capital gains you have to self report.
There are cash machines which accept more than just BTC in America

75E94C17-5046-4F2E-94D1-CB2008AFB3FA.jpeg