Banking on Bitcoin

Good to know! I just put $2000 into Polkadot and $500 into Fetch.ai since I’ve been reading good things about them. Still holding onto all my Ethereum since I have a feeling it’s going to be going much higher. At this point I have almost all my savings either in stocks or crypto. I see no point in holding cash, especially with inflation being as high as it is.
if you are holding long term or at least through the next bear cycle. you should look into staking, if Defi is not your thing, hardware Ledgers and even centralised exchanges will offer you interest rates which would blow any bank away.

Reactions: Chris
26286B1F-BCA2-4AEB-9280-E12F80E1F556.jpeg

Bitcoin Binance BTCB is pegged to bitcoin 1 BTCB = 1 BTC
BTCB lost 25% of its value on Friday dropping to $42,157 it has since regained peg back you $60,846
0810E123-BBD3-46E5-BACC-B57D9F876C59.jpeg

Reactions: Ephry73 and Daryl
Yep, our politicians are idiots and then some. They seem to think you can just print off trillions of dollars with no consequences.

Well no consequences for them personally, only upside. Press "F" for the little people.

Anyone here used any olympus dao forks like wonderland or spartacus? I just put a small amount on wonderland. Its giving out about a $1 per day. initial investment should double in about 2 months or so. Will try their minting later.

Anyone here used any olympus dao forks like wonderland or spartacus? I just put a small amount on wonderland. Its giving out about a $1 per day. initial investment should double in about 2 months or so. Will try their minting later.
Not really looked into those myself I’ve stuck with bsc and poly chains. Only staking I have on eth is HEX and DPR I only stair DPR to mine it. Until the gas fees come down

Reactions: Jramos013
Not really looked into those myself I’ve stuck with bsc and poly chains. Only staking I have on eth is HEX and DPR I only stair DPR to mine it. Until the gas fees come down
Thats one of the things i like the most about aome of these Dao. Wonderland runs on avalanche network, gas fees are between 10c-30c

Reactions: Reign Mack
Lookout below! Leveraged positions being forced into liquidation.

Seems to have hit all Crypto pretty hard.
Good, leveraged positions should expect to get liquidated.

We already know when BTC dumps most alts follow nothing new or shocking there, Evergrands immanent collapse still on the cards which is meant to tank all markets, covids O variant shutting places down and somebody sold $188 million worth of BTC.

Reactions: Chris and Jramos013
So far Smartcoin ($SMRTr) farming has been giving me a steady passive income even with the bitcoin price drop.

Last edited:
So far Smartcoin ($SMRTr) farming has been giving me a steady passive income even with the bitcoin price drop.
Just be careful with micro cap alts that offer super high apr rates. That’s all going to get diluted if they are not burning enough tokens to match. 10,000% apy is not going to outpace a 98% drawdown.

Reactions: Jramos013
Just be careful with micro cap alts that offer super high apr rates. That’s all going to get diluted if they are not burning enough tokens to match. 10,000% apy is not going to outpace a 98% drawdown.
Most definitely! Is just not sustainable long term unless it keeps evolving.

What I like about the smartcoin project is that it is in steps. The first step was $SMRT, then they offer to swap $SMART for $SMRTr plus a nice airdrop and in about 11 days Jade protocol will take over. Their whitepaper has 10 steps that build on the previous ones. If you make it to step 10 theres a pretty nice reward. This is their page: http://smartcoin.farm/ , and some info on the future of the project. I really believe in what they are proposing so I'm going long term with it. Heres more info: https://medium.com/@SmartCoin/regarding-jade-airdrops-d88b36f123c0?p=25b82f1bbe4d

To minimize the risk for the other DAOS I invested small amounts ($50-100) in about 7 different DAO,s. So fas its been working out.

Last edited:
yup, its the only one that has been in stock for a while. I ordered it mid-august with 12-20 week timeframe for shipping. Hopefully by late Decemberr should be here. My local area is starting to become saturated and the transmit scale dropped to .75, not sure if that could be overcome with a different antennae. Theres some with a 1 transmit scale among the rest. If thats the case I have family members in the other side of the island that theres like 2 or 3 hotspots only.

The pic is the reward scale for my nearest hotspot

View attachment 289405
did your bobcat arrive ? how is the mining going ? im still waiting on a nebra.

Still waiting, they got delayed by the Chinese new year. They are currently on batch 37( orders before 7/04) and I order it back in August, hopefully it will be here in about a month. I got an email the other that saying that they would send out the 2gb version.

Hope that it gets here soon because the area is starting to become more saturated. If thats the cases im putting in my moms house, theres not many hotspots in her area.

Don’t believe what? It’s a debate they covered a loads of topics during the 2 hours. What don’t you believe.

I don't believe it will go to zero. I also believe it it dips very low (like it did during March of 2020) people will start buying like crazy. I also think these people are alarmists. Of course there are dips, there always will be. Isn't the stock market the exact same way?

As soon as I saw it hit $3500 in March of 2020 I maxed out every credit card I had to buy as much Bitcoin as I could.

Reactions: Reign Mack