Barrett Jackson today

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
I went to Barrett Jackson today. There were the usual cars there. It is always awesome. There is so much stuff to do there. I am posting some cars that I found interesting or fun.

Multicolored Super Birds:
IMG-2225.JPG

Don't know anymore about this other than taking the picture, but I do find it really interesting:

IMG-2227.JPG

I really like this replica. It is an amazing color I think:

IMG-2232.JPG

This was some remade retro blazer. I think it is really interesting although I would have been happier if they just remade the actual blazer as this vintage year was a full convertible, but nonetheless it is really interesting:

IMG-2235.JPG

I have always been a fan of the old 60's Volvo 122's, I could do without the flares, but in all of the years going to BJ this is the first time I have even seen one so I thought I would post a pic:

1578887551434.jpeg

From one of my favoite movies

It's the Shagon Wagon, Chicks love it!"
1578887692536.jpeg
1578887715674.jpeg

I want to go take this out and beat on it. I believe it is mounted on a shortened k5 blazer:

IMG-2248.JPG

And of course TV's Bat Mobile:

IMG-2251.JPG

1578887903661.jpeg

This is just a taste of the Barrett Jackson Show. There were more vendors, and tons of stuff to do. I recommend this to anybody who loves cars.

I went to Barrett Jackson today. There were the usual cars there. It is always awesome. There is so much stuff to do there. I am posting some cars that I found interesting or fun.

Multicolored Super Birds:
View attachment 134154

Don't know anymore about this other than taking the picture, but I do find it really interesting:

View attachment 134155

I really like this replica. It is an amazing color I think:

View attachment 134156

This was some remade retro blazer. I think it is really interesting although I would have been happier if they just remade the actual blazer as this vintage year was a full convertible, but nonetheless it is really interesting:

View attachment 134157

I have always been a fan of the old 60's Volvo 122's, I could do without the flares, but in all of the years going to BJ this is the first time I have even seen one so I thought I would post a pic:

View attachment 134159

From one of my favoite movies

It's the Shagon Wagon, Chicks love it!"
View attachment 134160View attachment 134161

I want to go take this out and beat on it. I believe it is mounted on a shortened k5 blazer:

View attachment 134162

And of course TV's Bat Mobile:

View attachment 134163
View attachment 134164

This is just a taste of the Barrett Jackson Show. There were more vendors, and tons of stuff to do. I recommend this to anybody who loves cars.
Thanks for posting the pictures.

Those pictures are great. Except that Blazer. It seems to pretty much display how screwed up EVERYTHING is aiming to be.

Luckily it didn't take too long to scroll down to the 4X4 Fiero-arri. EVERYONE should want (at least) one of those.

Well, since I’ll be moving to Arizona soon, I can’t wait to go to one of these again!

Reactions: ac_
Never have I seen so many Super Birds together at the same time, one of my all time favorites !!
Thanks for taking the time to post em !!

Well, since I’ll be moving to Arizona soon, I can’t wait to go to one of these again!

I am very curious about this story! BTW I am pretty close to San Tan, and so are a few others. Keep up posted.

Some things to consider moving to Arizona.
People will be posting "Taking my top off!" when you are actually putting your top on. Then when people post putting my top back on, you will actually be taking yours off. We like to do things backwards here in Arizona. Also we don't have to worry about changing the clocks.

Lastly we cannot keep thumb drives nor cd's on the dash board in the summer time.

Other than that, Arizona rocks! Welcome back!! hopefully.

Back on track:
The cars are amazing. I cannot describe how big this show actually is. It is a huge day, and you might still not see everything. It comes every January.

Reactions: Chris
Great pictures!

I was in Phoenix last year for the Waste Management golf party. My friend who lives there said a few years ago in the same weekend they had the Barrett Jackson auctions, the Waste Management golf party, and the Super Bowl. It seems like a great place to live.

I am very curious about this story! BTW I am pretty close to San Tan, and so are a few others. Keep up posted.

Some things to consider moving to Arizona.
People will be posting "Taking my top off!" when you are actually putting your top on. Then when people post putting my top back on, you will actually be taking yours off. We like to do things backwards here in Arizona. Also we don't have to worry about changing the clocks.

Lastly we cannot keep thumb drives nor cd's on the dash board in the summer time.

Other than that, Arizona rocks! Welcome back!! hopefully.

Back on track:
The cars are amazing. I cannot describe how big this show actually is. It is a huge day, and you might still not see everything. It comes every January.

Also, so you know. Against all common sense, and English. The people here pronounce the town of Prescott as Prescuit (like a biscuit). Even though Scottsdale is still Scottsdale and not Scuitsdale. And Tuscan isn't "Tusk-an" like everywhere else in the world. Its "TooSawn". Other than that nice place. Oh and you can drive side by sides and dune buggies on the street.

• Haha
Reactions: ac_ and reddvltj
Also, so you know. Against all common sense, and English. The people here pronounce the town of Prescott as Prescuit (like a biscuit). Even though Scottsdale is still Scottsdale and not Scuitsdale. And Tuscan isn't "Tusk-an" like everywhere else in the world. Its "TooSawn". Other than that nice place. Oh and you can drive side by sides and dune buggies on the street.
We have one of those kind of cities in Idaho too, "Moscow", to the rest of the world it is pronounced Moss-cow, but not there... That's highly offensive to the people of "Moss-Co" (long o sound) 🤣 🤣 🤣