Bartact tactical seat covers for 03-06 at Optics Planet: $317 shipped with coupon (ends today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastergunnera8

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Bartact tactical seat covers at Opticsplanet: $317 shipped

yesterdays was black on black, today the Black/Grey are $339, $40 discount code "FLASH40"; free shipping (+tax)

https://www.opticsplanet.com/bartact-jeep-tj-seat-covers-front-2003-2006-wrangler-tj-tactical.html

There is also a clearance deal for 97-02 (black on red only) for $269 (coupons wont work).

NO idea whats different between 97-02 and 03-06...

https://www.opticsplanet.com/bartact-jeep-tj-seat-covers-front-1997-2002-wrangler-tj-tactical.html

Last edited:
Reactions: macleanflood
alrighty then... I've bought a ton of stuff from them with no issues, although firearm related, for years..I guess we'll see!!

I have had a lot of trouble with them in the past, but it's been a few years ago, and I've just avoided them since then. But it sounds like they've improved. You guys have had good luck.
That's definitely a temptingly good deal.

Recieved the Optics Planet Bartact seat covers today.

20221203_180949.jpg

Mine get here on Tuesday!

Probably going to pull the seats completely out on Monday...they need love.

-Mac

Reactions: Irun
Well...my covers arrived and I discovered I didn't have original seats... they're actually Bestop aftermarket seats...the Rough Country covers say 97 -2002 and fit ok ish...but now that I've tried the Bartacs I realize they're nowhere close.

So...I guess with all the money I saved I'm on the hunt for a pair of original seats...or back to plan A and save up for some PRPs or equivalent.

Will take a look around at what's available and maybe return these.

-Mac

P.S. Well, hey look what I found...these look like 97s. I think.

Screenshot_20221206-162919.png

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper
Status
Not open for further replies.