Bartender Slammed for Wrongly Accusing Air Force Soldiers of Using Fake IDs

If there's one thing I cannot stand, its self righteous people. Even when they're right, they're wrong.

What the HELL do you mean there buddy? Damn it I'm a gunna show you what a REAL ID looks like.

And you just don't want to know how much SHIT that poor airman/airlady?? is gunna have to go thru to get a new CAC military ID. Fuck they just don't really like you to lose/destroy/damage/wash/bend or any other thing a service member can think of to do to their ID. And don't be their supervisor either cause it's also your fault...

What the HELL do you mean there buddy? Damn it I'm a gunna show you what a REAL ID looks like.

And you just don't want to know how much SHIT that poor airman/airlady?? is gunna have to go thru to get a new CAC military ID. Fuck they just don't really like you to lose/destroy/damage/wash/bend or any other thing a service member can think of to do to their ID. And don't be their supervisor either cause it's also your fault...

It's like going to the DMV, but worse.

Who cards the military for booze anyway.

Well back when I was a youngster and had first joined the Army (only 17) I got carded all the time. And drinking age was 18 at the time. Of course then I get sent to Germany for 3 years and come home and the drinking age was now 21. I'd gotten so use to having a beer now and then didn't think anything about going into a bar. Didn't get carded the whole time driving from NY to CA to WA. But then I go into the local grocery store and a ex gf is my checker. And she's like "Hey you ain't 21" Did the face plant when I realized I'd been being a BAD BOY this whole time.

It's like going to the DMV, but worse.
Dude... The LAST thing any member of the military wants to do is lose their military ID. Massive pain in the ass.

Here in Utah I’ve gotten into it with a few servers when out for dinner. A lot of restaurants here make the waitress take your ID & bring it to a manager to verify. No FUCKING away are you walking away with that thing, have your manager walk his happy ass over here if he feels like he needs to look at it.

Also my hair is fucking grey, why are you carding me.

I was working the door at a bar here in Houston years ago. Just checking IDs and keeping the vagrants out sorta thing. It was a cool, casual place and xmas time. 3 punkass army newbies walk in and hand me their IDs.. 2 were 19 and one was 20. I handed them back and said you can be 18 and drive a tank all ya like but you gotta be 21 to drink in here sorry. They for some damned reason argued as if just having a military ID grants you the right to drink. Intellect won over stupidity in a kind way.

• Haha
Reactions: qslim and Wildman
Dude... The LAST thing any member of the military wants to do is lose their military ID. Massive pain in the ass.

Here in Utah I’ve gotten into it with a few servers when out for dinner. A lot of restaurants here make the waitress take your ID & bring it to a manager to verify. No FUCKING away are you walking away with that thing, have your manager walk his happy ass over here if he feels like he needs to look at it.

Also my hair is fucking grey, why are you carding me.
Cause the bishop said so...

He was working as a bartender at the time. It's a terribly-written article, but it's not wrong.

Yes a very poorly written article.

I even went and read a different article on this and it wasn't much better. But thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick Flair