Basket's Build

I’m more speaking of the transmission being longer so maybe it’s a better fit for an xj. XJ’s tend to be overheating pieces of shit, so it sounds like they are perfect together.

Sounds like a transmission problem.

Reactions: TRE3TOP
Does it really work well in the XJ?

I don't if it works really well in the overall sense - but I have it in my stock '96 XJ, and it is certainly not terrible.

@mrblaine has mentioned that his helper is a XJ expert and he has the same observations w.r.t peppier feeling AW4 only in XJs and not in TJs.

Reactions: lBasket
AW4 is out then

I picked up my new car today
PXL_20220607_011212637.jpg

There is a yellow wrecked TJ that keeps being shuffled around in the back streets by my house and it's got an automatic. I might leave a note with my phone number see if they'll sell me the transmission lol. How can I tell if it's got the 32rh for sure

Reactions: voodooridr
There is a yellow wrecked TJ that keeps being shuffled around in the back streets by my house and it's got an automatic. I might leave a note with my phone number see if they'll sell me the transmission lol. How can I tell if it's got the 32rh for sure

Does it have half doors?

• Haha

Grab the VIN from the window.

• Love