Basket's Build

I have this table and for the price it's not a bad deal.

https://www.harborfreight.com/adjustable-steel-welding-table-61369.html

And it folds up so when you aren't using it you can put it up out of your way.

Wow looks like the same exact table but a different brand lol. Must be coming out of the same factory in china? But yeah the folding is awesome I am probably going to pick one of these up.

Then, to figure out a way to jerry-rig it so it folds out of the welding cart.... maybe lol

Reactions: Wildman
Wow looks like the same exact table but a different brand lol. Must be coming out of the same factory in china? But yeah the folding is awesome I am probably going to pick one of these up.

Then, to figure out a way to jerry-rig it so it folds out of the welding cart.... maybe lol

Get some of the clamps for the table but don't get HF for that stuff.

https://www.eastwood.com/6pc-clamp-kit-for-welding-table.html

I don't know if the Eastwood stuff is any better. I bought mine off Ebay.

Reactions: lBasket
Buying this 87 MR2 (as long as this guy can actually get the title). Dude said he bought it from a dealer friend that got it at auction like 10 years ago and hasn't driven it since. 40k miles, but pretty beat up inside and out. No gas tank, so no idea if it runs. Should be a fun project...
1661644102805.png

Buying this 87 MR2 (as long as this guy can actually get the title). Dude said he bought it from a dealer friend that got it at auction like 10 years ago and hasn't driven it since. 40k miles, but pretty beat up inside and out. No gas tank, so no idea if it runs. Should be a fun project...
View attachment 354480

One of my pole vault friends is obsessed with restoring his MR2. Looks fun.

Reactions: lBasket
View attachment 354480

1661798389900.png

View attachment 354480

That is just a distraction to jeep projects...Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: lBasket and Wildman
Receiver looks good. Did you use tube steel or did you use a premise receiver and weld it in to the bumper?

I used a precut receiver, curt sells 6" ones and I cut maybe 1" off to shorten it. As much as I could cut and still get the pin through, essentially