BaT Auction - 2000 with 19k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrelnik

TJ Addict
Lifetime Supporting Member
All white soft top. Looks to be in decent condition.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2000-jeep-wrangler-6/
Screenshot_20191219-100442.jpg

Reactions: Chris
The all white soft top?
The under carriage just doesn't look like 19k. The muffler is beat up. To much discoloration. I am willing to bet that jeep was towed behind a rv for many miles.

If you look at the pictures of the grill there are 4 holes that i have never seen on a jeep.

Zoom in to see. In between the first and second slats.

2000_jeep_wrangler_1575496037ff9f98764daDSC_7558.jpg

Reactions: Jamison C
I must be missing the photos where the muffler is beat up? I check out BaT fairly regularly and this one fits the trend they usually follow. It's a 20 year old vehicle, exhausts are going to discolor just from heating and cooling after the first 500 miles. I'm not saying it wasn't used to tow behind an RV, but I feel like there would be more wear and tear in the wheel wells and other places. It might just be my screen, but are there 2 small dimples above the taillight in picture 52? And a possible indent to the left too? Like that tail light was backed into something?

I must be missing the photos where the muffler is beat up? I check out BaT fairly regularly and this one fits the trend they usually follow. It's a 20 year old vehicle, exhausts are going to discolor just from heating and cooling after the first 500 miles. I'm not saying it wasn't used to tow behind an RV, but I feel like there would be more wear and tear in the wheel wells and other places. It might just be my screen, but are there 2 small dimples above the taillight in picture 52? And a possible indent to the left too? Like that tail light was backed into something?
It might just be my eyes. But the front near the skid plate looks like it has been leaking.
2000_jeep_wrangler_15765257718021bc92fbb6cc82e4DSC_9174.jpg

Reactions: skrelnik
The under carriage just doesn't look like 19k. The muffler is beat up. To much discoloration. I am willing to bet that jeep was towed behind a rv for many miles.

If you look at the pictures of the grill there are 4 holes that i have never seen on a jeep.

View attachment 130133

Could the 4 holes be from something like a grille screen? Or if it was towed for a bit, perhaps one of the previous owners had a setup to cover the front to prevent it from getting chipped by debris.

View attachment 130133

Could the 4 holes be from something like a grille screen? Or if it was towed for a bit, perhaps one of the previous owners had a setup to cover the front to prevent it from getting chipped by debris.

Those four pinholes in the grille are odd.

Yeah, that left taillight looks like it was whacked. For sh*ts and giggle I'm going to inquire about these items.

That muffler looks like it is falling apart at the seem and a potential leaky RMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.