Bead unseated and no compressor? No problem!

i mentioned this 1 a long time ago on a popped bead conversation and got crickets.

problem is the load..........an H100 would likely take your head off and an M80 is probably a bit to much as well, we'd need something between the M80 and a firecracker.

similar to poppin the bead with ether.

Reactions: Moon Eyes
I'll stick with ether and a match.
i've had people ask and i won't show or tell um........ i'm not gonna be the guy that showed you how to blow your face off.

we used to do it to bead up semi tires. one day there was a pretty good explosion in the shop and then a loud ringing. the new guy had put about 3 passes into the wheel and sparked it. the rim blew out of the tire and hit the 35' ceiling, that was the boom. the ringing was the huge aluminum rim spinnin on the ground when it came back down.

i've had people ask and i won't show or tell um........ i'm not gonna be the guy that showed you how to blow your face off.

we used to do it to bead up semi tires. one day there was a pretty good explosion in the shop and then a loud ringing. the new guy had put about 3 passes into the wheel and sparked it. the rim blew out of the tire and hit the 35' ceiling, that was the boom. the ringing was the huge aluminum rim spinnin on the ground when it came back down.
Ya know, it did that because he wasn't using a hi-lift...

Ya know, it did that because he wasn't using a hi-lift...
had it been standin he'd be gone. or if the rim where attached, the tire would have taken him. because it was flat and he had leaned so far out is all that saved his ass.

i know you were bustin balls bout the hi lift, but TBH your not off about it being key .........you'd want the weight off if you did try.

We've used a little gasoline to do that on the trail before, no one had any starting fluid with them. Worked great.
On a side note, I can't belive they risked there lives by using that deadly devise know as a hi-lift jack, what the fuck were they thinking? ;)

Did it quite a bit for ATV tires definitely gotta be careful with it.

Reactions: someguysjeep