Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Beadlocks Mystery

OP
NOTNSUV

NOTNSUV

Say What?!
Supporting Member
They are not directional. They used to be for highway use until they quit doing rim conversions that involved anything on the highway. Now only for side x sides and other dirt rigs. They suspended operations in 2019 due to a death in the family.

I've seen the weld crack all the way around. I would not run them now although I did for many years.
"Directional" was meant for the Maxxis tires, not the wheels.

But.. I get your point. Wall art.

jjvw

birds aren't real
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
What's the favorite tire de jour around here. I know it ain't Patagonia on MC suspension.:geek:
I really like my MTRs, but those are on national backorder. The Baja Boss is my second choice, but I won't be happy about it if that has to happen. Even those are on backorder.

Apparition

TJFest June Edition 2023
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I really like my MTRs, but those are on national backorder. The Baja Boss is my second choice, but I won't be happy about it if that has to happen. Even those are on backorder.
Funny thing is my Baja Bosses I just got were not available on their site but the company I got them from happened to have 44 of them in stock.

Apparition

TJFest June Edition 2023
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Who? Discount can't get them.
4 wheel parts. But mine were 40’s. Called the guy I’ve been working with when I saw their site said unavailable and they had them in their Compton warehouse. Had them in under a week. I can ask if they have 35’s if you want.

Reactions: NOTNSUV

jjvw

birds aren't real
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
4 wheel parts. But mine were 40’s. Called the guy I’ve been working with when I saw their site said unavailable and they had them in their Compton warehouse. Had them in under a week. I can ask if they have 35’s if you want.
I can call them. It will be bittersweet if they do.

Apparition

TJFest June Edition 2023
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Here’s what mine said and still says but the tire picture is current
52AE2A79-505C-4F3C-A049-2478860FA320.png

31A272A8-2BDF-41D0-894F-2ABCF1A6AC76.jpeg

Artsifrtsi

I just wanna go wheeling...
Supporting Member
I like the BB's too, put 35's on my JT. The tire shops here get them all the time, but mostly in 17's. I think when I get around to lifting the TJ it'll get the 33x15 BB's as well (35x15 is also available)

jjvw

birds aren't real
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I like the BB's too, put 35's on my JT. The tire shops here get them all the time, but mostly in 17's. I think when I get around to lifting the TJ it'll get the 33x15 BB's as well (35x15 is also available)
I'm not endorsing the BB. I haven't seen them used any place where the tires mattered yet. It only feels like a second best option to me.

Reactions: NOTNSUV