Beadlocks Mystery

They are not directional. They used to be for highway use until they quit doing rim conversions that involved anything on the highway. Now only for side x sides and other dirt rigs. They suspended operations in 2019 due to a death in the family.

I've seen the weld crack all the way around. I would not run them now although I did for many years.
"Directional" was meant for the Maxxis tires, not the wheels.

But.. I get your point. Wall art.

What's the favorite tire de jour around here. I know it ain't Patagonia on MC suspension.:geek:
I really like my MTRs, but those are on national backorder. The Baja Boss is my second choice, but I won't be happy about it if that has to happen. Even those are on backorder.

I really like my MTRs, but those are on national backorder. The Baja Boss is my second choice, but I won't be happy about it if that has to happen. Even those are on backorder.
Funny thing is my Baja Bosses I just got were not available on their site but the company I got them from happened to have 44 of them in stock.

Who? Discount can't get them.
4 wheel parts. But mine were 40’s. Called the guy I’ve been working with when I saw their site said unavailable and they had them in their Compton warehouse. Had them in under a week. I can ask if they have 35’s if you want.

Reactions: NOTNSUV
4 wheel parts. But mine were 40’s. Called the guy I’ve been working with when I saw their site said unavailable and they had them in their Compton warehouse. Had them in under a week. I can ask if they have 35’s if you want.
I can call them. It will be bittersweet if they do.

Reactions: Apparition
Here’s what mine said and still says but the tire picture is current
52AE2A79-505C-4F3C-A049-2478860FA320.png

31A272A8-2BDF-41D0-894F-2ABCF1A6AC76.jpeg

I like the BB's too, put 35's on my JT. The tire shops here get them all the time, but mostly in 17's. I think when I get around to lifting the TJ it'll get the 33x15 BB's as well (35x15 is also available)

I like the BB's too, put 35's on my JT. The tire shops here get them all the time, but mostly in 17's. I think when I get around to lifting the TJ it'll get the 33x15 BB's as well (35x15 is also available)
I'm not endorsing the BB. I haven't seen them used any place where the tires mattered yet. It only feels like a second best option to me.

Reactions: NOTNSUV