Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Bearded dragons

suicideking

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Used to have an Iguana, red tailed boa, ball python, monkey tailed skink, 2 Brazilian rainbow boas, corn snake and an emperor scorpion.

Now my wife says 3 kids and 3 dogs are enough. No cold blooded creatures :D

I used to go to the local monthly herpetological meetings. I remember someone there picking up an Anaconda. Can't remember if it was yellow or green, but it wanted to take a piece out of someone. That thing was pissed. Not sure why anyone would want something that wants to kill them.

Reactions: Chris and P man

cliffish

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
I will stick with my 14 fish tanks, pond and two cats thank you....reptiles freak me out. a tank full of piranhas, now that is cool!

1643333586105.png

Soterios

I'm weird I guess..I don't mind the dragons but snakes freak me out..like I'm running if I see one
It's in our DNA I think. That and Christianity taught us they were jerks. I promise that my doofus looking sand boas would be a good training wheel snake to hold haha. Look at her beady little eyes!

Reactions: P man