Beards by state

Sorry, but I've never seen that Hitler look on anyone around here, rofl.

(Texas is pretty spot-on from what I recall though)

Sorry, but I've never seen that Hitler look on anyone around here, rofl.
Most searched for is not the same as most popular. That's a huge mistake that novice marketers make. Just because someone Googled it doesn't mean they're wearing it.

I'm not wearing a beard right now, but when I did, I found that you end up with the style that you've got enough growth for and that works for you. That might not be what you started out thinking you wanted, but it's what you're going to wear.

Reactions: Chris
I'm in Ohio and not too far from Pennsylvania, the only two states with #6 the Fu Man Chu.

In my 52 years and 4 months I don't know if I ever saw one live and in person.

I do see chin beards with the missing mustache quite often. Every one of them is a married Amish man.

I just remembered my old useless boss several years ago. He had the chin beard and also played guitar in one of the worst local "rock" bands I've ever heard. I just referred to him as Electric Amish. And for those that don't know, the Amish never use electricity, or cars.

Last edited:
CO is a mustache state, which what I see around here is pretty accurate. They're making a comeback.

I'm a full beard guy, guess I'll pack up and move south to the bayou

Reactions: TJ Starting
Pencil mustache in Florida? Yeah right. Can’t even remember least time I seen that except a few 19-21 year olds where their mustache isn’t grown in yet and all they get is a thin barely perceptible peach fuzz mustache.

By far here it’s either nicely trimmed mustache and thinner beard that follows the jaw line or a regular mustache with chin badger. Or a goat. I have a full long mustache and a closely trimmed goat. The goat is there only to somewhat disguise my 53yo slightly drooping chin (soon to be turkey neck).

Here in Mississippi I can possibly see all of these on one trip to a sporting good store 😂. Eeeeerbody is sportin something ha! Not sure if I qualify for the full beard or a yeard? Never heard of a yeard!

• Haha
Reactions: K0LCB