Bearing noise on decel

Here's a question: Does anybody have any thoughts on Deegan 38's? I have a line on a used set that have around 500 km (300 miles) for $500. They are 33's, I currently have 32's. Am I going to go that nuts with 3.73's????

Here's a question: Does anybody have any thoughts on Deegan 38's? I have a line on a used set that have around 500 km (300 miles) for $500. They are 33's, I currently have 32's. Am I going to go that nuts with 3.73's????

3.73 gearing sucks balls, but if you already have 32" tires and you're just going to 33", you'll be fine (since you're already used to the crappy gearing).

As for Deegan 38s, I've never even heard of them, so I'll let someone else chime in on that one.

3.73 gearing sucks balls, but if you already have 32" tires and you're just going to 33", you'll be fine (since you're already used to the crappy gearing).

As for Deegan 38s, I've never even heard of them, so I'll let someone else chime in on that one.

Really Chris? They are Mickey Thompsons an ru highly rated. Check them out. Regear next year.

Really Chris? They are Mickey Thompsons an ru highly rated. Check them out. Regear next year.

I suppose it's because I'm such an A/T tire guy, that's why. The type of stuff I do doesn't really see a need for a true M/T tire, plus I hate the on-road manners of a M/T tire.

I'll check them out for sure though. You'll be happier than hell with a re-gear, I know I was when I re-geared mine!

I suppose it's because I'm such an A/T tire guy, that's why. The type of stuff I do doesn't really see a need for a true M/T tire, plus I hate the on-road manners of a M/T tire.

I'll check them out for sure though. You'll be happier than hell with a re-gear, I know I was when I re-geared mine!

Oh I know I'll be happy then. I shoulda coulda woulda regeared when I just did all this work but it would have been another $1000 and I didn't want (wasn't allowed ) to spend it.

Reactions: Chris