Beautiful Arizona

Bob in Texas

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well better late than never! We made it home about 10 days ago and finally getting around to posting this. We made it to San Tan Valley on Friday 03/18, got settled in our weekend digs (a really cool barndo)and went tooling around the east valley that evening. I made contact with @DaveC and confirmed meeting up on Saturday morning in Florence. Saturday came early and made our way to Florence to meet up with @DaveC, @RINC, and @KcTj and we were off to the Elvis trailhead. After airing down we were off and running weather for the day was gonna be awesome, perfect for wheeling! Elvis trail was great and I’m not really sure where we were at but I kinda got in a tight spot when my driver rear slipped off line. Well while trying to winch out I blew a bead but made it out to more level ground and our trail mates went to work helping changing out to the spare. Thanks again guys! Note to self do not do spare delete, otay!🤔 We finished out Elvis and took Box Canyon back out to the trail head, was a great day of jeep’n with new friends in the desert 🌵 of Arizona!
Tamra and I decided on Sunday we would make a scenic trail so we did Montana Mountain as suggested by @DaveC, what a really cool trail that was! We wound up in Superior and grabbed a burger for a late lunch and headed back to the barndo to rest up for the drive back to Texas. We left out early Monday morning and headed to White Sands NP and a night stay in Alamogordo. We had an awesome time in the beautiful state of Arizona and looking forward to annual trips to the great state! Thanks again to super Dave, Chris, and Kelvin for showing us around and help on the trail!

338AAB2E-5C0F-42EB-8000-475F6C95A0D1.jpeg

70E6EB95-7CF0-41F6-91C3-9968BCB7B7B9.jpeg

D1F0781F-E8CD-4C58-B5FC-A1A47354A6D0.jpeg

7B3206E3-9BEF-473B-87EC-A5E87CAFBCE9.jpeg

F22DFB55-2614-4FA9-87F0-25EABECD354E.jpeg

3D833C39-1F3C-42B9-8C21-9306E43DB61C.jpeg

E0081E47-059B-4402-9CE8-503EF6F136E7.jpeg

EC1CE592-0C23-4879-B8B2-C695750FCF6B.jpeg

F0C401B7-EBF5-4F45-AAE1-524419474767.jpeg

Well better late than never! We made it home about 10 days ago and finally getting around to posting this. We made it to San Tan Valley on Friday 03/18, got settled in our weekend digs (a really cool barndo)and went tooling around the east valley that evening. I made contact with @DaveC and confirmed meeting up on Saturday morning in Florence. Saturday came early and made our way to Florence to meet up with @DaveC, @RINC, and @KcTj and we were off to the Elvis trailhead. After airing down we were off and running weather for the day was gonna be awesome, perfect for wheeling! Elvis trail was great and I’m not really sure where we were at but I kinda got in a tight spot when my driver rear slipped off line. Well while trying to winch out I blew a bead but made it out to more level ground and our trail mates went to work helping changing out to the spare. Thanks again guys! Note to self do not do spare delete, otay!🤔 We finished out Elvis and took Box Canyon back out to the trail head, was a great day of jeep’n with new friends in the desert 🌵 of Arizona!
Tamra and I decided on Sunday we would make a scenic trail so we did Montana Mountain as suggested by @DaveC, what a really cool trail that was! We wound up in Superior and grabbed a burger for a late lunch and headed back to the barndo to rest up for the drive back to Texas. We left out early Monday morning and headed to White Sands NP and a night stay in Alamogordo. We had an awesome time in the beautiful state of Arizona and looking forward to annual trips to the great state! Thanks again to super Dave, Chris, and Kelvin for showing us around and help on the trail!

View attachment 319966

View attachment 319967

View attachment 319968

View attachment 319969

View attachment 319970

View attachment 319971

View attachment 319973

View attachment 319974

View attachment 319975

You and your better half are welcome back any time.

Reactions: Bob in Texas
I love living here in Arizona only minutes away from the wheeling. Can't wait until I've got my new Jeep so I can go with you guys next time.
@Chris y'all undoubtedly have some of if not the best wheeling in the country without a doubt! We will be returning next spring, this trip was the start of a annual tradition. I wish we had public wheeling here in Texas like you have.

• USA Proud
Reactions: MikeE024 and RINC
@Chris y'all undoubtedly have some of if not the best wheeling in the country without a doubt! We will be returning next spring, this trip was the start of a annual tradition. I wish we had public wheeling here in Texas like you have.
I agree! Most of that wheeling is minutes from my doorstep, literally. I keep trying to tell people how good the wheeling is here and some of them just brush it off. The wheeling here is truly amazing to say the least. All this public land is a real treat. Next time I’ll make it for sure.

I agree! Most of that wheeling is minutes from my doorstep, literally. I keep trying to tell people how good the wheeling is here and some of them just brush it off. The wheeling here is truly amazing to say the least. All this public land is a real treat. Next time I’ll make it for sure.
My wife and I really enjoy traveling and jeep’n. We make Moab in the fall, Colorado in the late summer, and now Arizona in the early spring! We have some purty cool stuff here at home but you gotta pay 💰. My wife and I wheel locally together she has a JK with @b0xcar. Hopefully you will have your new rig next spring!