BedRug with Khaki interior?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I've been considering purchasing BedRug for my TJ, but the one thing that is keeping me from doing so is that I have the Khaki interior, and Bedrug only comes in the black (or dark grey) color.

I'm concerned about how this will look on my TJ, so I'm curious if anyone out there has this setup and might be able to post photos?

Thanks in advance!

I actually wanted to do the same but had the same concerns. Why don't you just do yours and tell me how it looks :)

And BTW, welcome to the Khaki club :)

Reactions: Chris
I actually wanted to do the same but had the same concerns. Why don't you just do yours and tell me how it looks :)

And BTW, welcome to the Khaki club :)

Haha, I thought maybe you'd be the one who had done it first. I'm torn... I really like the Bedrug, but it's awfully dark. The Khaki interior is more like a greyish color than it is tan.

I may do it though, we'll see if anyone else happens to have done it first though.

Reactions: CodaMan
Having black carpet, it looks like the Beg Rug has a black/grey mix to it, so I bet it would like just fine.

Found these...may or may not help.
bedrug 2.jpg
bedrug.jpg
bedrig 3.jpg

Tan is so much different than Khaki though. Khaki is more of a beige mixed with grey. It's hard to describe really.

Let's see the interior of your TJR. I have been curious what yours looks like. You have seat covers or no?

No, I don't have seat covers yet, but I was planning on getting some. I'm going to post some photos as soon as I get my TJ back from the shop it's at. They're repainting the cowl cover on it since it had paint chips all over it for some unknown reason. Should be back to me at the end of this week.

Tan is so much different than Khaki though. Khaki is more of a beige mixed with grey. It's hard to describe really.

No, I don't have seat covers yet, but I was planning on getting some. I'm going to post some photos as soon as I get my TJ back from the shop it's at. They're repainting the cowl cover on it since it had paint chips all over it for some unknown reason. Should be back to me at the end of this week.
So your interior is tan and not khaki?

No, my interior is khaki. I was just saying that in response to the photos @Kiwi TJ posted where it shows a tan interior with the Bedrug.
I did a google search for Khaki and Bedrug and all I got was those...I even looked up Bedrug and 'Desert storm' and got nothing there either hehe :p

I did a google search for Khaki and Bedrug and all I got was those...I even looked up Bedrug and 'Desert storm' and got nothing there either hehe :p

Yep, I did the same search and couldn't find anything. Bummer!

I will try to get some pics up tomorrow. But it looks fine, especially since I have black seat covers. The factory khaki carpet color was far too light for an oof road vehicle.

Reactions: Chris and Kiwi TJ
I will try to get some pics up tomorrow. But it looks fine, especially since I have black seat covers. The factory khaki carpet color was far too light for an oof road vehicle.
Plus @Chris you drive a Black Jeep so plenty of black already on there so It wont look out of place

That's my thinking too, that the factory carpet is way to light.

I'd love to see some photos when you get a chance.

I'm planning to install it soon too, pretty sure my interior was listed as khaki on the build sheet. More concerned with getting rid of the awful stock carpet than anything else! It's terrible :(

I'm planning to install it soon too, pretty sure my interior was listed as khaki on the build sheet. More concerned with getting rid of the awful stock carpet than anything else! It's terrible :(
Mine is very light grey with bits of rust stains splashed randomly throughout...lol...winter project for me in 6 months

Keep up with the class Jeeples! He sold the black TJR for a Khaki TJR. Oops! did I say that out loud?

I just never publicly announced it. I decided I didn't really care for the LJ look. At first I thought I wanted the long wheelbase, then I decided I don't like the look of it. I like the very small, compact size of the TJ better.