BedRug?

Everyone who has it loves it. Can't blame them either, I'm definitely planning on purchasing it myself.

Reactions: Tbird Clair
I installed the bed rug about a week ago and I'm very happy with it. It looks stock and really helped out on blocking the heat from the transmission tunnel and floorboards .

I installed the bed rug about a week ago and I'm very happy with it. It looks stock and really helped out on blocking the heat from the transmission tunnel and floorboards .

Nice! Where did you purchase yours?

Exactly! My feet don't get crazy hot now. Especially since I like to drive barefoot...

So today I got distracted and neglected to put my emergency cab cover on while I was in session for 90 minutes... Of course a huge storm came through and flooded the jeep [emoji53] I drained the 6 inches of water from the driver side so I could drive home then took out all the carpet and the non working aftermarket speakers that were annoying me. I washed everything and threw the heater on to dry it all out. No more rug for me! Does BedRug let water through easily? Today was love/hate with the jeep as things are beginning to pile up... Grrr

Last edited: