Best Bimini / Sunshade

Yes, ready for summer! This 20 degree weather can go away. One of our coldest winters in a long time! Ready for tomorrow 70 degree. Going to hit up the Llano river this evening or in the early AM in hopes to catch some trout on the fly rod. I hope some are still out there!

I also have a spidershade (tan). Thought the color scheme would look a little better than it does on the khaki jeep. May end up getting a gray or black one eventually. It's been a great investment regardless.

yeah went with the matching orange for $25 bucks, no body rides in back anyway. Was going to wait till July for my birthday but I am sure it will be back up to 50 bucks by then.

Spidershade. I got the LJ version for my TJ. Gives extra coverage in rear for my kids. Anyone ready for summer already? I can’t wait!
I picked one up after chatting with you about it. Amazon had the black LJ version for 60 bucks about a month and a half ago. Couldn't pass it up. Not installed yet but the kids loved the alien dude it came with :D

Reactions: JMT
I think I want to order one of these. I know it's on a YJ, but I think I could make it fit! :D

The ultimate sun shade....jpg

I think I want to order one of these. I know it's on a YJ, but I think I could make it fit! :D
That’s quite a risk you’re taking, but I’d say worth it!

Reactions: ac_
I REALLY like my Spiderwebs (a TJKini and a Krawler) - I've had them for a couple of years. The Kini gets a workout as I also use it on my Subaru Crosstrek's roof rack instead of a cargo net. To give the little company (All Things Jeep) some business I bought the shades from them. Great service - and I see they have a free ship "deal" going on this weekend (was looking at getting another Kini so I don't rob from the TJ to give to the Trek). allthingsjeep.com

BTW - new to this forum. Always liked this group and decided to join.

The link is for the Alien brand. The other broken link was Spiderwebs. Anyone have experience with the Spiderwebs? Made in USA, 5 year warranty

I bought one (Spiderweb Shade) but haven't installed it yet. Looks to be a 5 minute job by what I have seen on the videos. I plan to keep it on under my soft top. I opted for the model that just covers the driver and front seat passenger. If I get off my lazy butt and put it on I will report back with pics.

Reactions: JMT
I bought one (Spiderweb Shade) but haven't installed it yet. Looks to be a 5 minute job by what I have seen on the videos. I plan to keep it on under my soft top. I opted for the model that just covers the driver and front seat passenger. If I get off my lazy butt and put it on I will report back with pics.
Get up, get it on, 5 minute job for real. Uploading pics may be more difficult! LOL

Reactions: Scott B.
I tell people all the time, this is one of the best things I've ever done to my TJ:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z3NH7BO/?tag=wranglerorg-20

It keeps about 90% of the sun out (so you don't get burned), but lets just enough in, to let you know the top is definitely off!
I bought the same model and have been really happy with it. 95 degrees today and just went for a ride. The sunshade makes it bearable. No functioning air conditioning in my 97 to provide relief. Maybe I'll look into fixing that next year.

I bought the same model and have been really happy with it. 95 degrees today and just went for a ride. The sunshade makes it bearable. No functioning air conditioning in my 97 to provide relief. Maybe I'll look into fixing that next year.

It’s a must for any TJ owner. I can’t believe I went without one for so long!

Really digging your setup here bobthetj03 !! Is this a combo set, I want to get this set up, the sunscreen & the roll bar and back cover.

The duster and windjammer are Bestop's combo. The shade top is a Spiderweb shade purchased separately.

I run the safari top, windjammer, and tonneau cover in the early spring months. Once it gets warmer I only run the safari top and tonneau combo. Been thru a lot of rainstorms in this setup.