Best burger in my life

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
So I’m a good cook. I’ll be a little vain about that, I have done some awesome burgers in my time.

Today we went to a food truck that offers New York style sandwiches. We have been there a few times, they make an awesome pastrami sandwich.

I love pastrami and have made it multiple times.

Today I noticed they had a “Bacon, pastrami, cheese burger. Fresh homemade bun, lettuce, red onion, pickles and Russian dressing with cheese”.

Why not?

OMG, I fell in love. It was stacked with a 1/3 pound burger, 1/3 pound of pastrami, 4 pieces of bacon, I couldn’t get the whole thing my mouth.

I have found a new combo I can’t live without now. Holy hell, my old go to was blue cheese stuffed patty (I know, many hate blue cheese) bacon, fried egg and a homemade peanut butter topping. It doesn’t sound too awesome but oh man, it rocked.

Now I’m hungry again. 😂

Boston burger 60/40, fine chopped mushroom, fine chopped onion, montreal seasoning, soy, worcestershire sauce, bacon, cheese of choice. How I do it at home. Pastrami burger sounds real good.

Boston burger 60/40, fine chopped mushroom, fine chopped onion, montreal seasoning, soy, worcestershire sauce, bacon, cheese of choice. How I do it at home. Pastrami burger sounds real good.

yum, that sound amazing too! I love mushrooms! It would be epic to do some morels!

I love me a good burger. Blue cheese stuffed, or a big slab of sharp cheddar. Romaine lettuce, get that iceberg crap out of here. Tomato, sure, if you can find a good one.

Grilled onions and/or mushrooms on occasion. Bacon is always welcome.

On a toasted brioche bun. Some kind of tasty herb mayo.

Oh, and the burger itself. 1/3 pound, quality ground chuck, or really any decent cut with some fat on it. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, and God help you if you cook it past medium rare.

For weird, off the wall, ingredients I kinda like the breakfast burger at Red Robin. The one with a fried egg on it.

Food? Pics? Talking about food and what not and no pics? Just plain wrong.

My standard home burger consists of the normal burger ingredients but a good ol thick prime beef patty with onion salt/black pepper, smoked bacon, dill pickles, japanese mayo, tillamook cheddar (just like how thick the slices are) on a grill-toasted kaiser roll. Those seem to hold the contents better than standard burger buns.

1601120789711.png

Gotta have some fat for a good burger. That pastrami burger sounds Amazing.

My home made "black and blue" is about a pound of ground chuck with 1/2 cup of blue cheese crumbles mixed in. Make two patties and fire up the kamodo grill. Let the flame kiss the meat, and warm it (but it better still be pink). I grill the bacon and sweet onion too. Blue cheese dressing instead of mayo, some romain, S&P on the patty. Its amazing.

Those are insanely good sounding burgers, except the P&J one, but hey, I could be wrong on that!

Those are insanely good sounding burgers, except the P&J one, but hey, I could be wrong on that!
A lady from our office said she’d never like the PB&J either. Finally she tried one and then her and her husband were trying to make them at their house the next night.

Reactions: Rick Flair