Best burger in my life

I like hamburgers so much that one of the groups I go out with call me Hamburger as my name. I am open to any suggestions in or around Phoenix.

Lenny's is good for some great takes on the "Diner" Burger. They have a Pastrami burger.... which is great. Their jalapeño burger is with fresh jalapeños.... not pickled.

you know.... I stopped by Freddies Steakburgers and had one of their double burgers. I really like it for a "fast food" place. Interesting take.... they cook two very thin patties to make a 1/4lb burger.

The Arrogant Bastard has some great artisan burgers.

@AndyG and @Hog turned us on to the Rim of the canyon grill!!!!
KIMG0627.JPG

You’ve reminded me of a burger!!! Back when I was in high school a bar called Crackies Asylum made the Asylum burger, two half pound patties that had ground in jalapeños. Ate the whole thing once.

You’ve reminded me of a burger!!! Back when I was in high school a bar called Crackies Asylum made the Asylum burger, two half pound patties that had ground in jalapeños. Ate the whole thing once.
Sounds good!.. I was making special burgers last year like , diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper day, and slaw burger fries and a bottle of Ski, etc.. I kinda ran out of ideas but some I’ve seen on here are getting the juices flowing again👍

Years ago there was a burger bar nearby where I used to order a double Kobe beef patty with pan seared foie gras, sharp Vermont cheddar, bacon and egg on a buttered roll. It was the perfect combination of savory, bacon-y, fatty beef goodness. Then they switched food suppliers so foie gras and Kobe beef were off the menu. The burgers never tasted the same after that. Now that I’m thinking about it I’m sad all over again. Thanks for opening a wound...

Sounds good!.. I was making special burgers last year like , diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper day, and slaw burger fries and a bottle of Ski, etc.. I kinda ran out of ideas but some I’ve seen on here are getting the juices flowing again👍

Sheriff Beaford T. Justice approves!!!!!

Man if I move to Arkansas I’m taking a trip to Georgia!