Best candy bar ever

Best I've had.

I grew up on British chocolate, so not much of a fan of Hershey’s in general, even though I lived near westtown willly and went to Hershey world semi often, if it’s American I normally eat Twix or Milky Way.

I’m lucky because the nearest grocery store to me in the city actually is an English import of sorts, and has lots of British goodies and is only a few blocks away. I just had a English Cadbury this evening (not the Hershey made Cadbury you can buy over here it tastes way different, Hershey licensed the name for sale of items in the US and is actively blocking importers).

Favorite English candy is probably (excuse my 8 year old taste):
Magic stars
Fudge
Malteasers
Curly Wurly
Regular olde cadbury

Also look what I have sitting around my apartment @Westtown Willy

Last edited:
I grew up on British chocolate, so not much of a fan of Hershey’s in general, even though I lived near westtown willly and went to Hershey world semi often, if it’s American I normally eat Twix or Milky Way.

I’m lucky because the nearest grocery store to me in the city actually is an English import of sorts, and has lots of British goodies and is only a few blocks away. I just had a English Cadbury this evening (not the Hershey made Cadbury you can buy over here it tastes way different, Hershey licensed the name for sale of items in the US and is actively blocking importers).

Favorite English candy is probably:
Magic stars
Fudge
Malteasers
Curly Wurly
Regular olde cadbury

View attachment 78668
I grew up on Wagon Wheels and Curly Wurly's….I see them now and Im sure they've shrunk in size haha

Reactions: tomtaylz
I grew up on Wagon Wheels and Curly Wurly's….I see them now and Im sure they've shrunk in size haha

Yeah I used to go to a football training event that was sponsored by wagon wheels I never really got into them but I was a very picky child, I still get a curly wurly every now and then but they are the messiest things known to man. I think I used to have gold bars too which were amazing too but haven’t had one of those in like 20 years

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Yeah I used to go to a football training event that was sponsored by wagon wheels I never really got into them but I was a very picky child, I still get a curly wurly every now and then but they are the messiest things known to man. I think I used to have gold bars too which were amazing too but haven’t had one of those in like 20 years
Yeah Id wear most of my Curly Wurly…(that's just sounds bad 😕) lol

• Haha
Reactions: tomtaylz

Favorite English candy is probably (excuse my 8 year old taste):
Magic stars
Fudge
Malteasers
Curly Wurly
Regular olde cadbury

View attachment 78668

holy crap & I thought I was the only one. I sent my picture to my brother & he had no idea what it was which blows my mind because we used to go to the store together as kids & gorge ourselves on candy bars, how this one escaped him is beyond me. Here's another favorite of mine:

What, no mention of the most excellent Coffee Crisp? Canadian friend turned me on to these, and they are like crack for this coffee lover.

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
What, no mention of the most excellent Coffee Crisp? Canadian friend turned me on to these, and they are like crack for this coffee lover.

Never heard of it, but: Wikipedia: “Coffee Crisp is a chocolate bar made in Canada. It consists of alternating layers of vanilla wafer and a foamed coffee-flavoured soft candy, covered with a milk chocolate outer layer.” 😲

Sounds more like a speedball 😬

I'm gonna need a crate of these

Never heard of it, but: Wikipedia: “Coffee Crisp is a chocolate bar made in Canada. It consists of alternating layers of vanilla wafer and a foamed coffee-flavoured soft candy, covered with a milk chocolate outer layer.” 😲

Sounds more like a speedball 😬

View attachment 78696

I'm gonna need a crate of these

Buddy shipped me down some from Canada, then shortly after that I found that in the international food section of our Publix Grocery stores. Not sure if you have Publix in PA, but worth checking the international section. Man they are so good.

If you like peanut butter and chocolate.. try the fast break bar from reeses. Its a mix of snickers and reeses peanut butter cups.. minus the peanuts.

Reactions: Squatch