BEST DEAL EVER on a low mileage, Impact Orange Rubicon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, and 10 seconds after I posted it it's gone!

Unbelievable how good of a deal that was.

Ebay seller has some sketchy looking feedback and just became a member last month. If you run the VIN provided in the history report through the build sheet, you get a 2005 Rubicon, which checks out, besides the fact that it is Khaki and not impact orange... This just seemed too good to be true. Maybe I'm wrong here...?

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Ebay seller has some sketchy looking feedback and just became a member last month. If you run the VIN provided in the history report through the build sheet, you get a 2005 Rubicon, which checks out, besides the fact that it is Khaki and not impact orange... This just seemed to good to be true. Maybe I'm wrong here...?

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Could be, I didn’t look that far into it!

It’s the same questionable one that’s been posted months ago. Scam

I got sketched out when I noticed the VIN (that you can barely make out in the photos) didn't seem to match the one on the history report. Pretty good scam though. The history check VIN build sheet is 100% identical to this Jeep besides the color.

That mesh is a dead giveaway. It’s the same one that was posted. Is somebody wants to dig through the eBay listings they’ll find it lol. I remember sending an email to the seller and never heard back

Status
Not open for further replies.