Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Best LED headlights under $400? Infinite offroad and Empire offroad opinions?

daylee6003

I have been thinking about getting the LED RGB headlights from infinite offroad. Leaning towards some headlights from Empire offroad. I am kind of liking the chief chasers. https://empireoffroadled.com/collections/custom-collection-2 I currently have JW speakers not sure what model, they came on the jeep. I am open to other brands as well. What do you guys think?

283522745_378978467524484_8163468432692428117_n.jpg

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Those are nothing more than run of the mill Chinese headlights that they’ve slapped their name on and marked up to stupid amounts.

See this thread, PLEASE:

OP
D

daylee6003

Those are nothing more than run of the mill Chinese headlights that they’ve slapped their name on and marked up to stupid amounts.

See this thread, PLEASE:

Really? that sucks. Thanks i will check out that post right now. Any clue what JW headlights are on my jeep now? And pretty much every headlight that changes colors is going to be a cheaper quality?

TJOregon

Supporting Member

See this thread, PLEASE:

Chris,

I did check out the post you linked here. A lot of the inforamation you laid out in the post is from 2015. Is it still current?