Best of Craigslist

Best as in most ridiculous? And Gems or "gems"? Up here in MN I see hunting camp trucks all the time and I almost puke when I see them. I'd rather see spray paint camo make it look like a humvee or other surplus vehicle. But hey! Some like them or they wouldn't exist!

Best as in most ridiculous? And Gems or "gems"? Up here in MN I see hunting camp trucks all the time and I almost puke when I see them. I'd rather see spray paint camo make it look like a humvee or other surplus vehicle. But hey! Some like them or they wouldn't exist!

Any and all. Good finds, ridiculous finds- any of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As any hunter knows, you have to camo up your Jeep or the deer (or elk, or jackalope) will spot it where you parked it and know that there is a hunter nearby. They will then jump the fence into the nearest wildlife refuge and stand there laughing at you.

As any hunter knows, you have to camo up your Jeep or the deer (or elk, or jackalope) will spot it where you parked it and know that there is a hunter nearby. They will then jump the fence into the nearest wildlife refuge and stand there laughing at you.

Worse yet, they cross into your neighbors property, and you get to hear about the trophy your neighbor shot

So I have been looking at Craigslist for some steals... and I have come across some pretty entertaining TJs and TJ stuff for sale. I thought it'd be entertaining to start a best of Craigslist thread to display such gems.

Like this one... only in Texas. I present the huntin' Jeep.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/d/2001-jeep-wrangler-sport-tj/6270872489.html

You mean like this thread?

Official Craigslist Thread

Haha, I created that a while back for all the funny Craigslist finds. They don't have to be funny. They can be interesting, good deals, WTF deals, etc. Doesn't even have to be Jeep related.

You mean like this thread?

Official Craigslist Thread

Haha, I created that a while back for all the funny Craigslist finds. They don't have to be funny. They can be interesting, good deals, WTF deals, etc. Doesn't even have to be Jeep related.

Funny! I searched the forum on my phone for "Craigslist" to see if there was already a thread, and this one didn't come up. [emoji53]

Reactions: Chris
Funny! I searched the forum on my phone for "Craigslist" to see if there was already a thread, and this one didn't come up. [emoji53]

Now that's odd! Maybe you were just searching this sub-forum and not all of them?

Now that's odd! Maybe you were just searching this sub-forum and not all of them?

Hm, maybe. It came up with several hits, but they were all just "should I buy x off of Craigslist" rather than the dedicated thread. No doubt user error.

Reactions: Chris