Best Shipping Company to Transport a TJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently shipped 3 vehicles from California to Florida and learned to avoid the many brokers that get in the middle of the actual car shipper and customer. Deal directly with the car shipper and life will be a lot better.

Jerry, can you share who you used? Looking at shipping my kid's TJ from Cincinnati to Chandler, Arizona in May.

I recently shipped 3 vehicles from California to Florida and learned to avoid the many brokers that get in the middle of the actual car shipper and customer. Deal directly with the car shipper and life will be a lot better.

I partially disagree and would recommend using either a quality broker or shipper. Good brokers can save you money and get you a good company to ship your vehicle. You speak directly to the broker who is in direct communication with the driver.

I've used this shop to ship cars from the northeast to Florida, as well as the northeast to Texas.

I am not affiliated with this company nor do I know if Terry is still there. I can verify that the pricing is good and communication is great. You can choose an open or closed trailer, closed is a couple hundred more.

https://www.wewilltransportit.com/car-transport/

Terry Mixon
Senior Transport Coordinator
O:213-344-4669

Reactions: Mike Z
Status
Not open for further replies.