Washington Best shop to re gear near Bothell?

DaveF

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Anyone have recommendations on where to get my gears done? Preferably near Bothell or Lynnwood... Though I will go where I need to...

Anyone have recommendations on where to get my gears done? Preferably near Bothell or Lynnwood... Though I will go where I need to...
Randy's Ring & Pinion in Everett. They won't install customer supplied parts, just so you know. There's also Olympic 4X4 Supply in Snohomish. Those are the first two that come to mind. When I checked into pricing for a locker installation, their prices were pretty close to one another. In the interest of total transparency, I must say that I have used neither shop's services myself, so I am only mentioning them, not necessarily recommending them. I have purchased parts from Olympic 4X4, and can recommend them in that capacity, however. ;)

Randy's Ring & Pinion in Everett. They won't install customer supplied parts, just so you know. There's also Olympic 4X4 Supply in Snohomish. Those are the first two that come to mind. When I checked into pricing for a locker installation, their prices were pretty close to one another. In the interest of total transparency, I must say that I have used neither shop's services myself, so I am only mentioning them, not necessarily recommending them. I have purchased parts from Olympic 4X4, and can recommend them in that capacity, however. ;)

Awesome thanks!

Reactions: Squatch
I like TC's off-road in Kent. They are more of a fabrication 4x4 shop than just straight up gears, but they do great work. I have heard of Randy's they are pretty famous too, but I haven't had any interaction with them. Just endorsing a company that I have actually had interaction with.

I have never had Olympic 4x4 do any work for me, but I do have a soft spot in my heart for them. They have let me crawl through their yard lots of times. I have made some deals there. Plus, when I go there, I like to stop and have lunch by the river so there's that!

Reactions: Squatch
I like TC's off-road in Kent. They are more of a fabrication 4x4 shop than just straight up gears, but they do great work. I have heard of Randy's they are pretty famous too, but I haven't had any interaction with them. Just endorsing a company that I have actually had interaction with.

I have never had Olympic 4x4 do any work for me, but I do have a soft spot in my heart for them. They have let me crawl through their yard lots of times. I have made some deals there. Plus, when I go there, I like to stop and have lunch by the river so there's that!
Kent's a bit far... But close enough to call and get a quote... Thanks!

Reactions: ac_