Best soft top for the price for a 2011 JK?

weldedcambolt

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
A friends got a 2011 wrangler, an he wants a soft top, any ideas, on best for good price? thanks

I told em, i would look for the best price quality for em. So, best quality deal with the best price, i would try to bring em back:)? Now, its got a hard top on it now. does he have to get all the hardware to i guess,with the top or when buying the top, does the hardware come with it, or is the hardware only on the type that i got that rolls back/oem, an can you get the top without any hardware. thanks

I told em, i would look for the best price quality for em. So, best quality deal with the best price, i would try to bring em back:)? Now, its got a hard top on it now. does he have to get all the hardware to i guess,with the top or when buying the top, does the hardware come with it, or is the hardware only on the type that i got that rolls back/oem, an can you get the top without any hardware. thanks
Bestop sells it either way. Complete top with hardware, or replacement fabric with windows to fit the OEM hardware. If he has a hard top only, he will need the complete top with hardware. The vendors sell several versions, from inexpensive to twill, but ask anyone who has a Smittybilt soft top what they think of it.

Okay, he doesnt have the hardware, just the hard top an wants the soft top that you can just fold down, so i will point him into the direction of the besttop. You got any different opinion on that chris? its a sierra.

That's not a bad price for what you get. I recently sold a JK top for $600. I don't know what sleeve seller is referring to. Perhaps an email to them could clarify.

Love how they rolled up the fabric top, but laid the windows out flat on top of the gravel...

That's not a bad price for what you get. I recently sold a JK top for $600. I don't know what sleeve seller is referring to. Perhaps an email to them could clarify.

Love how they rolled up the fabric top, but laid the windows out flat on top of the gravel...
Okay, thanks. scratchy scratchy.....:)