Best soft top?

Hey Chris, shopping bestops now, you sure the twill won't look kinda overdone? Too fancy? Look funny with my tired half top sliders? I do want to get the best possible, best warranty, and longest lasting, and bestop touts the twill as that. Just don't want it to look overdone.
@AndyG
It doesn’t look overdone at all, it actually looks very damn good! As far as soft tops go that’s cream of the crop.

Reactions: SamwiseGamJeep
It doesn’t look overdone at all, it actually looks very damn good! As far as soft tops go that’s cream of the crop.
You think it would clash or not match with non-twill half upper door sliders? Even new ones that are black diamond? From what I can determine they do not make the sliders in twill. So I'd have twill top, and black diamond uppers... I need a set of full doors in a bad way...

You think it would clash or not match with non-twill half upper door sliders? Even new ones that are black diamond? From what I can determine they do not make the sliders in twill. So I'd have twill top, and black diamond uppers... I need a set of full doors in a bad way...
Look at @starkey480 thread. He’a got this setup. The half uppers don’t match perfectly but it doesn’t look bad by any means.

Reactions: SamwiseGamJeep
X100 to the Bestop. I have a Sailcloth Replace-a-Top on mine and it’s great. In hindsight I wouldn’t have minded springing for the Twill now that it’s all said and done - I have half doors, and they’re loud - but otherwise I have no issue.

The PO had put 1 Smittybuilt half door on one side with the OEM top, and that half door was awful. It didn’t fit, and the quality wasn’t great. I wouldn’t recommend the Smittybuilt top either way.