Best song to listen to in a TJ?

Wait! Y'all can hear music over all the road noise and wind blowing? Damn it!

Yup. :cool:
SPEAKER BOX (4).jpg

Having bought my Jeep new in Phoenix Arizona and long before that being bit by gold fever I had two songs. The first leg of the journey Gordon Lightfoot song Carefree Highway and shortly followed by America...Horse with no Name once in the goldfields!

I mostly listen to a lot of extreme metal these days. A really good atmospheric black metal album is awesome when way out in the woods.

However, I probably should avoid Bolt Thrower, lest I jinx myself.

I'm a big fan of modern bluegrass/folk when wheeling in the boondocks. The Steeldrivers, Corb Lund, Colter Wall, stuff like that.

I'm a big fan of modern bluegrass/folk when wheeling in the boondocks. The Steeldrivers, Corb Lund, Colter Wall, stuff like that.

Have you heard of Luther Wright and the Wrongs? If not, check out their Rebuild The Wall album. Positively brilliant.

Reactions: 97TJNM
Widespread Panic is always a great listen.

Indeed! I never realized there would be any "Spreadheads" in this forum but it makes sense.

When I bought my 1999 TJ in 1999 (25th birthday), I was also hitting all the Panic shows I could in the South and Southeast. So many good memories of driving all over during the summer with the top off, doors off, and blaring Space Wrangler, Everyday, Light Fuse & Get Away, etc, etc. on the shitty stereo. Hell, I still do it weekly I guess but the stereo is a little better now and the doors almost never come off in Colorado.

Alrighty....back to work. LOL.