Bestop twill top giant logo

If it's screen printed there is special ink remover that'll take it right off like it was never there.

I bought one last year and it has the same logo. Not only that it has a sticker stuck to the rear vinyl window and a tag on the passenger side. I tried to contact them about this and just got crickets!

• Sad
Reactions: DrDmoney
They already own the Jeep top market basically. If you have a jeep,you know who they are and what they do.

Is a Carhartt label In the middle of your seat pants? No. There is a lot of thought put into where those go, and how they are made.

That is tacky, badly placed and way too loud. On the highest end of automotive fabric top material.

A small nickel or brass oval on one sail, the words Bestop embroidered in just above the front of the door at the window, there are dozens of ways to have done that more tastefully.

They need @jscherb to help them.

Fail. Given they are the only company that makes a Twill Jeep top...maybe the top speaks louder as well.

The top is a great product in itself. At $1,100 and constantly selling out they have no incentive to change. Best thing is to let potential buyers know what they`re getting and talk to Bestop before buying. Enough voices heard maybe they`ll tone it down a bit.

Hmmm I’m going to be buying one in a couple of months. Definitely keen to know if the logo can be removed easily once someone does it :)

I bought one last year and it has the same logo. Not only that it has a sticker stuck to the rear vinyl window and a tag on the passenger side. I tried to contact them about this and just got crickets!
My Bestop Trektop NX is basically the same. I wasn’t enthused as the advertised pictures showed none of that...

That's tacky as hell. I'd be pissed. Call then and see what they say. I expect you'll be treated to "our market research indicates that soccer mind who drive Jeep buses don't mind a sticker"

Installing my new twill top today
Not shure if I am happy with Giant logo they put on back of top

View attachment 227341

Yep, my Twill Supertop has it as well! Just put it on a few weeks ago. It's annoyed the hell out of me at first but now I don't even notice it. Tbh, I wouldn't mess with it. I'd be more annoyed at some sharpie or sticker on my brand new top.

Called Best top this morning
There official response is if you don’t like you can try to rub it off just don’t use any chemicals
That’s the way they are coming now get over it.
In April Bestop will be a Jeep beach so will I , there not going to happy with me in their booth

• Face Palm
Reactions: Chris
Called Best top this morning
There official response is if you don’t like you can try to rub it off just don’t use any chemicals
That’s the way they are coming now get over it.
In April Bestop will be a Jeep beach so will I , there not going to happy with me in their booth
Honestly, you won’t notice it over time. I’m barely do.

Mine has the logo as well. Not sure how "rubbing it off" would go with the way it's basically molded into the material. I like the top but basically had the same response.

My Supertop has it as well from August 2020. Very annoyed at first but honestly forgot about it until this thread popped up. I do wish they had updated the pics though. It probably would have pissed me off less if it had been in the pictures and I knew what I was getting instead of being surprised when I opened up the top.