Best visual tire size on LJ?

So would you guys go 31 / 32 / or 33's on this LJ?

Currently has a 2" OME lift with 30" tires. Willing to add a body lift to clear 33's if needed.

Honestly it's really just an esthetic thing for me, as even the 30" tires do what I need them to.

But the 30's just look too small with the lift on there.

View attachment 90241
So would you guys go 31 / 32 / or 33's on this LJ?

Currently has a 2" OME lift with 30" tires. Willing to add a body lift to clear 33's if needed.

Honestly it's really just an esthetic thing for me, as even the 30" tires do what I need them to.

But the 30's just look too small with the lift on there.

View attachment 90241
IMG_7757.JPG

33's with 2.5 inch lift

I can see where tire proportion can be important. I run 33’s, and I don’t think it looks bad but more so I am pleased how it handles the terrain native to my area.

View attachment 195004

View attachment 195003

I know this an old thread, but I have a very similar LJ. It's a 2006 Rubicon LJ with a 2&1/2 OME suspension. Otherwise it's all stock. I'm getting some new tire and rims, so I would like to know the length of your Jeep lift. Thanks,
Joe

I think 33s can look good on an LJ with a certain look. Stock wheels or similar backspacing and Rubi width flares to keep the tires tucked in, hard top and minimal exterior mods. It's a really clean, understated look, especially in black.

Reactions: PNW_LJ
The Code panel doesn’t meet again for 2 more years. I held one last fall, then I forgot to show up and things sorta fell apart. This is all a lot more work than everyone thinks.

I hate to tell you this, but other panel members may have worked in the shadows a bit when u didn’t show up. Panel-shuffling has also been discussed.

Feel free to Google “proposed forum regulations” in the dark web. But a warning…you won’t like what you see. Might be best to get in front of this at the next meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper