Best wheel adapter for JK wheels?

Twowheelz

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I see a lot of options on this so though I would ask those who have them . I a basically trying to sort out if the Spidertrax are worth the extra $ 100 or so . My wife will be driving the Jeep as well so if the quality is a little better who cares about $100 in the long run as our long term wheel choice is 17” AEV Pintlers . I picked up 5 AEV Bridgers for $325 so will run those until the stock 16” tires wear out. The wife is starting to have an opinion on Jeep stuff and our wheel taste is almost identical. Lol.

I personally would pay for a name brand, just because of the consequences of failure. I’d hate to trust my life to a hunk of chinesium.

The biggest thing to look for see hub centric spacers. Most ones designed to work with the TJs are hub centric as far as I can tell.

I have been running Titan wheel adapters for about 4 years now. I had someone try to steal my wheels and only got a couple of lug nuts off my rear one before finding the locking lug nut. I obviously did not know that the lug nuts were loose/missing and drove home. The lug with the locking nut was the only one holding on and it finally broke off. I just knew it was the spacer giving out. But after inspection, saw that the spacer had not had any damage and it was just the lug bolt that broke off. I pressed 5 new lug bolts in the adapter and am still running it.

Reactions: Aloha Joe
This is what I bought:

Spidertrax S2PWHS013 Wheel Adapter Kit​

For the '17/'18 Rubicon wheels I put on the red LJ. No rubbing — they work great.

Red LJ04 JK wheels.jpg

Sorry to bring this back from the dead.. But did you guys need to cut or replace the factory studs?
If you're talking about the hub studs sticking out past the spacers, some factory wheels have a void on the back side (between the holes) that the studs can protrude into without a problem. I run 1" spacers with no stud length issues.

This is what I bought:

Spidertrax S2PWHS013 Wheel Adapter Kit​

For the '17/'18 Rubicon wheels I put on the red LJ. No rubbing — they work great.

View attachment 209925
Just picked myself up a TJ Sport and have a friend selling some JL Rubicon wheels. If I use the Spidertrax Adapterkit will they fit like yours or do you have some kind of lift on your LJ?

269596584_3012230762369751_6604052716673114339_n.jpg

Just picked myself up a TJ Sport and have a friend selling some JL Rubicon wheels. If I use the Spidertrax Adapterkit will they fit like yours or do you have some kind of lift on your LJ?

View attachment 304596

Red is bone stock (minus the wheels and seat covers). No rub from the larger wheels/tires on this one with everyday driving. I do not know how it would be trying to wheel, however.