California Bestop Ad-A-Trunk, 87-95 YJ-CJ Windshield Roll Bar Extension Connectors/Spreaders; Steering Stabilizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGanzman

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$40.00
Come and get 'em - NO shipping! Bestop Ad-A-Trunk and a pair of bright orange YJ/CJ Windshield Roll Bar Extension Connectors, and a perfectly fine TJ steering stabilizer (I replaced my shocks with Ranchos, so I went ahead and got the Rancho steering stabilizer). Yeah, I know - you prolly only need one of these three items, but you're dealing with The World's Laziest Man here - $40.00 (you read that right!) for all - come and get 'em! I'm-a do nothing more than point to them - and that's only if I happen to not be in my recliner when you get here. Pictures:
JeepPartsFS1.jpg

JeepPartsFS1.jpg
JeepPartsFS2.jpg

Last edited:
Come and get 'em - NO shipping! Bestop Ad-A-Trunk and a pair of bright orange YJ/CJ Windshield Roll Bar Extension Connectors, and a perfectly fine TJ steering stabilizer (I replaced my shocks with Ranchos, so I went ahead and got the Rancho steering stabilizer). Yeah, I know - you prolly only need one of these three items, but you're dealing with The World's Laziest Man here - $40.00 (you read that right!) for all - come and get 'em! I'm-a do nothing more than point to them - and that's only if I happen to not be in my recliner when you get here. Pictures forthcoming...
Will the ad a trunk fit an LJ? Or are these only for YJ and earlier?

It's for a TJ, not a YJ. My advice would be to go on the Bestop site and see what their TJ Ad-A-Trunk fits. On the one hand it would probably "fit", but since it goes right to the back of the TJ back seat, in an LJ it might look a bit "awkward"...

Reactions: suicideking
I'm throwing in a factory AM/FM/CD player too - it works fine, but when you put a CD in that it seems to like, it's often reluctant to give it back to you, LOL...

Somebody come and get these! Moving back East in 6 weeks, and these will NOT be going with me. If they haven't sold by then, come by the house and pick through my rollout trash bin, LOL...

I know you say you won't ship, but If you're willing to box it I can provide a UPS label so all you need to do it print out the lapel and drop it at UPS or have them come pick it up. I'm interested in the add a trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.