SOLD Bestop Bikini Top and Windshield Channel (Just Pay Shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dog

88M(30)
Supporting Member
Price
Shipping
Selling a black, Bestop Bikini top and corresponding windshield channel for a 1997-2002 TJ. (Pics below)

The top has been sitting in the box it came in for about nine years after I installed it once, was very "iffy" on whether I liked it, removed it after about an hour, and put it back in its box.

Windshield channel was purchased at the same time, but unfortunately I do not have the box for it. All hardware is present and it has been sitting in my storage shelf for about nine years as well. I purchased this at the same time as the bikini top.

Not looking to make a back what I purchased these for as I would just like them out of my shop. All I'm asking for either/both is you pay shipping and give me a few days to get it sent out, my zip code is 50401.

Last edited:
intrested if black. For pic I just googled the name. Asswuming condition is excellent if installed and put back in box, but i guess ya never know.

Yeah I was gonna say this has passed through a lot of different people so I’ll take it if everyone else falls through

Status
Not open for further replies.