Bestop Customer Service

mcj600

TJ Enthusiast
Just wanted to give a shout out to Bestop. Got a new sailcloth top around SEP '16, recently had issues with it separating at a seam over the bow. It was an ebay purchase and pulling a receipt that old does not contain a lot of detail. Contacted Bestop and they sent me out a new replacement. Thank you Marc @Bestop for the 5 star customer service!
IMG_4355.JPG
IMG_4361.JPG

I've dealt with their customer service a few times, they are indeed great to deal with!

I also have had that kind of response from Bestop, good to hear it's still being practiced. I assume they sent a new fabric top, minus the windows? Did they want the old top sent back?

Yeah, they could have easily told me to bugger off! They sent the sailcloth replacement sans windows, no instructions to return the old one. Just great customer service. I will buy another Bestop when it's time to replace!

Maybe you could see if an upholstery shop might be able to sew that seam back up. Then you'd have a backup, or could sell it to recoup some of your purchase price. Buyer could get windows from Bestop. Been there, done that.