Bestop no-drill header and bikini top- SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on my TJ in November and then parked and covered inside for the winter. Zero time outside. Going another direction. $50 for both plus actual shipping.

Shipping to 49322 (MI).. ?
Also I never had one before.. fit my 2001 and is this the one that will cover the back seat passengers too?
Thanks

Last edited:
This will only cover the front seating area. IIRC, the longer versions are called "safari" tops.

What color is it? Black? I'm assuming this cost around $150 new.

How much to ship to 73098?

Does it cover just past the sound bar, and attach with straps on the back and sides? But yet seals up the front with a header bar just like a normal soft top with buckle latches?

Installed on my TJ in November and then parked and covered inside for the winter. Zero time outside. Going another direction. $50 for both plus actual shipping.

If you can figure out reasonable shipping to 49322 I ll take it. Hope it fits a 2001.

If this is still available, ill take it. Ill send you a shipper. You can drop it off or I can schedule a pick up.

Sorry for the delays, but Leinhit has first dibs. Others in order of post if Leinhit doesn't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.