Bestop Sunrider soft top w/ frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have a Bestop sunrider soft top with the frame for sale or trade. I'm looking for an oem soft top with the frame or a fastback top. If you are wanting to trade, your top MUST be black and must be in the same condition as mine (no leaks or holes, it CAN be muddy i don't care). If shipped, it is at the buyers expense. It includes the soft top, all the windows, and the frame as well as the door surrounds. It could be missing a few bolts but I don't think it is. It IS however missing the rear bow brackets but I have the part numbers which can all be purchased on Quadratec for $41 bucks. It will NOT include the rear window tailgate bar. I'm selling it for $400. New it costs $880 bucks so i'm selling it for less than half due to it missing the rear bow brackets. It was being stored in my moms garage but she is finally kicking it out of the house and my options were to take it or she'd throw it out. I honestly don't like the look of it and have a hard top on right now. I'd rather trade as I want a soft top on for the summer and I can store the hard top on a hoist in my moms garage out of the way but I have no room to store the soft top and it is currently sitting in the middle of my living room floor in a tiny student apartment that's already clutered, lol. I prefer not to put it on as if I sell it then i'd have to take it back off, so i'm a motivated seller so there's a little bit of negotiation room.
IMG_4902.JPG IMG_4542.PNG IMG_0637.JPG IMG_2304.JPG IMG_0044.JPG IMG_2332.JPG IMG_4816.JPG IMG_2218.JPG IMG_5544.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.