Bestop Tire Carrier Heavily Discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Jarhead

A wise man once said, “Google it”
Supporting Member
https://www.bestop.com/products/highrock-4x4-oversize-tire-carrier-for-wrangler-tj/
Came across this in a TJ group via Facebook. Been saving for the Morryde but at this price for my spare beadlock/35” tire it’s hard to pass.

Shows it’s on back order but called and they still have some remaining in stock.

8ACB3EF9-61FC-4838-BBC4-8C41EA358C10.jpeg

Nice find. I put in an order. I wonder if it will actually ship or if it will get canceled. I figured for the price it was worth a gamble. I've been looking for lighter options for my next TJ project. I like my Warn tire carrier but it is heavy.

Nice find. I put in an order. I wonder if it will actually ship or if it will get canceled. I figured for the price it was worth a gamble. I've been looking for lighter options for my next TJ project. I like my Warn tire carrier but it is heavy.
Ordered mine an hour ago. Just got a shipping notification about 20min ago. This is to Hawaii btw ($80ish which that alone blew me away).

I forget that they are local. Go! Get that other thing off your Jeep.

Probably want to run up there ASAP. They’re getting rid of it all before having it discontinued.

Just called to confirm they have them in stock, she said they do but that location does not operate as a store front (that surprised me). Ended up ordering it online and shipping was free:D

I bought this earlier in the year. I like that it ties into the a pinch seam at the bottom of the tub and the roll cage. This is a steal, I think I paid about $300 during a sale

Thanks for sharing this! I ordered one. Let's see if they ship. $135 is a steal for sure.

This is so tempting. My Jeeps PO had a 35 hanging off the tail gate and it looks somewhat dented in, perhaps from all the weight.

It now holds the 33 I scaled down to but know I need something stronger. I hate to drill into the body of my Jeep though..

I can be talked into it but not sure I'm ready to take the drill to Jeep body.

Thanks for the posting.. something for me to think about for sure.

Dan

This is so tempting. My Jeeps PO had a 35 hanging off the tail gate and it looks somewhat dented in, perhaps from all the weight.

It now holds the 33 I scaled down to but know I need something stronger. I hate to drill into the body of my Jeep though..

I can be talked into it but not sure I'm ready to take the drill to Jeep body.

Thanks for the posting.. something for me to think about for sure.

Dan

The Exogate does not require drilling and is at least as good as the BesTop.

Anyone have the terraflex antenna mount with the bestop carrier? Seems like it should fit..

As to drilling, I've done enough on my jeep that I dont even think twice about it now.

Anyone have the terraflex antenna mount with the bestop carrier? Seems like it should fit..

As to drilling, I've done enough on my jeep that I dont even think twice about it now.
Yes, the drivers side antenna mount works just fine, the passenger side version causes interference.

Reactions: jazngab and tworley
Status
Not open for further replies.