Bestop Tire Carrier Heavily Discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.
May have to spring for a new mount then, or just flip my current one to the driver side.

May have to spring for a new mount then, or just flip my current one to the driver side.

I saw a photo while re searching the Bestop carrier and someone made a simple bracket that attached where I circled in red.
(Couldn’t find the original photo but you’ll likely get the idea once you have the product in hand).

I’ll be messing around with it as well since I’ll have to relocate my license plate and Firestik once again. 😅

1147DE25-8CE5-47D4-9E06-E40B3282A5C7.jpeg

Seems like the TF antenna mount could be cut and attached directly to the BestTop body side bracket.

I saw a photo while re searching the Bestop carrier and someone made a simple bracket that attached where I circled in red.
(Couldn’t find the original photo but you’ll likely get the idea once you have the product in hand).

I’ll be messing around with it as well since I’ll have to relocate my license plate and Firestik once again. 😅

View attachment 124757

Ill need to mess around with it, I think I could modify my mount just a hair and it would fit right next to that hinge you circled. If not, I simply mount it upside down on the driverside, that would even lower my antenna a few inches which I am not against.

I ordered mine as well! Saved $280 by getting this vs. The rugged ridge spartacus from qtec

Anyone know if this carrier puts the spare in the exact same off-center spot or does it center it on the rear?

Welp, ordered the Tire Carrier... And then the rear bumper. between these deals and the Ikea trip my gf made me go on yesterday I'm gonna be broke hah.. Got confirmation that the tire carrier shipped yesterday too.

Looking at the rear bumper instructions, it attaches using 4 bolts into the crossmember and 2 bolts along the bottom of framerail, wonder what the strength difference is compared to the Dirtworx I was going to go with which has 8 bolts into the crossmember.

Reactions: jazngab
Just ordered mine too👍🏻

Welp, ordered the Tire Carrier... And then the rear bumper. between these deals and the Ikea trip my gf made me go on yesterday I'm gonna be broke hah.. Got confirmation that the tire carrier shipped yesterday too.

Looking at the rear bumper instructions, it attaches using 4 bolts into the crossmember and 2 bolts along the bottom of framerail, wonder what the strength difference is compared to the Dirtworx I was going to go with which has 8 bolts into the crossmember.
Now I’m debating on ordering the rear bumper as well😫

Also looks like 2 Bestop Front Bumpers and the grill guard (in Satin Black) have the same discount.

Reactions: Hog
My delivery said Wednesday. Then a delivery delay for today. Then another delivery delay for tomorrow end of day🙄 they are 30 min north of me but here I am having to wait on FedEx

• Sad
Reactions: Hog and jazngab
My delivery said Wednesday. Then a delivery delay for today. Then another delivery delay for tomorrow end of day🙄 they are 30 min north of me but here I am having to wait on FedEx

The most efficient route to your house is through Greensboro, NC.

I ended up adding the rear bumper to my order. Can’t really beat $300 for a brand new rear bumper and heavy tire carrier. Ok this time for real it’s my last Jeep purchase for the year....maybe....depending on Black Friday deals.... but damn the last two weeks have been expensive

• Haha
Reactions: Hog
Status
Not open for further replies.