SOLD Brand new Bestop trail cover for LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireJeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$100
I have a brand new, not in original packaging but still brand new and unused, Bestop Trail cover for an LJ. Seeing as I have a Gr8Tops safari top and will not be taking it off I have no need for it. These are $174 for a TJ from Quadratech, I could not find one for an LJ. I am asking $100 for it, buyer pays shipping, or better yet come by and pick it up.
22308, Alexandria, VA 75C5FC67-3946-4129-BC35-55B8B817DD69.jpegFB0C93DB-DDEA-4C50-B856-815B161587E4.jpeg51840A6A-4653-4B8A-9AD7-B025B550414A.jpeg

I'll take it! So... I'm in North Carolina. Was going to message you for details on potentially having you ship it... but I can't seem to figure out how to private message. What a noob...

(Am I a total idiot... how do you PM on here?)

I'll take it! So... I'm in North Carolina. Was going to message you for details on potentially having you ship it... but I can't seem to figure out how to private message. What a noob...

You don't have enough posts, he'll have to initiate the convo

I PM'd you but have not heard anything back?........

Status
Not open for further replies.