Status
Not open for further replies.

Baigly

Price
Trade
Looking to trade a set of Bestop TrailMax II seats in Spice for a set of good to excellent condition front OEM 1999-2002 Sahara seats. Seats are in good condition with no stains or rips. Front seats come with adapter brackets for 1999-2006 Wrangler sliders. Rear seat comes with all mounting brackets. Located in the Bay Area, CA and willing to drive a few hundred miles to meet up. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Post 1.jpg

Post 2.jpg

Post 4.jpg

Post 5.jpg

Post 3 Small.jpg

Last edited:
Wow those look like really nice seats!
Why would you want to replace them with factory seats? (especially 20+ year old stock seats)

I'll actually be coming up that way around the end of June. I have the front and rear seats in pretty good shape. No rips or tears. I think one of the front seats had a bit of staining, but I've had them covered.

I can try to see if the stain comes out.

Reactions: JMT
Yeah if you get a chance at some point could you send some pics? I'd love to take a look.

Reactions: JMT
How do they compare to stock as far as comfort and functionality? Do the rear headrests have to be removed to fold it forward?

How do they compare to stock as far as comfort and functionality? Do the rear headrests have to be removed to fold it forward?
Comfort isn't too bad. I've had passengers say after long road trips that the seats felt stiff but I'm not bothered. Also, the front passenger and rear seats hardly get used so I'm guessing the foam hasn't been completely broken in yet. The front seat backs can fold forward and recline backwards pretty far. You have to manually release the latch beneath the seats in order for the bases to jump forward to gain better access to the rear seat. From my understanding though, the cable built into the OEM seats to unlatch the jumping mechanism usually breaks anyway so you have to undo the latch yourself. No, the headrests can stay in place when folding the seat forward. The front seats have large mesh pockets behind them and the rear seat has a zipper pocket built into it.

Reactions: Noslo65
Status
Not open for further replies.