Bestop twill top giant logo

Oh my, you have the white letters out on your spare, plus red on your front and rear bumpers. Your whole Jeep is a Tramp stamp!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding you bud, I don't have problem with the logo, but to each his own.
Hey! What's wrong with a tramp stamp? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I agree, I don't have a problem with the logo either.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
I am not sure about the logo, don't think it looks to bad. I do need to get my grand son a new top, do they ever go on sale??? It will be a replacement top and I think I would want him to get the twill. Any ideas about waiting for a sale? Or am I just wanting something that will never happen???

I am not sure about the logo, don't think it looks to bad. I do need to get my grand son a new top, do they ever go on sale??? It will be a replacement top and I think I would want him to get the twill. Any ideas about waiting for a sale? Or am I just wanting something that will never happen???
My BesTop ReplaceATop in sailcloth is an open box from Amazon. $480. Normally $600.

They had a sale about 6 months ago.

I think we’re going to have to go regional with this- That way each member can go to their forum regional director and get approval to run the new logo.

For instance, in my area we want consistency so we aren’t going with it.

Submit requests in triplicate by Nov -1.

I have the Super NX top with a production date of Feburary 22, 2021. It does have the logo on the back. Really not an issue for me. Can't see it when I am driving anyway LOL. Windows were a bit wrinkled, and still are. Top fits tight and seems a little bit quieter than the factory one. Replaced all the hardware with the new top. I like the top a lot and very happy with the product so far. Have not used the sunrider feature yet. I replaced the soft door windows with Bestop windows, and also have Bestop sliders for late fall, winter, and early spring here in Minnesota. I only wish they had the black twill in matching door fabric.View attachment 284240

Wow in that light the difference really is striking.

I'd love a Twill Supertop NX but... I just can't wrap my head around them not offering doors to match.

I've already got the half top, standard uppers and slider uppers. Bestop, if you offered more materials you'd have me ordering not only the Supertop NX, but also 2 new sets of upper sliders. And yes, I'd appreciate a more tasteful logo.

Which top did you get? Twill?
I like twill, but it doesn't match the half door uppers. So I bought a Supertop NX in black diamond.

Supertop black diamond.jpg