Bestop twill top giant logo

I see it like picking a color to paint your ride. If I end up not liking it, I am stuck with it.
Yea - you gotta be sure for sure! That's why I waited until age 50 to get my 1st tattoo. "Think before you ink." I planned it out for about 6 years, figuring out exactly what I wanted, blah, blah...

Yea - you gotta be sure for sure! That's why I waited until age 50 to get my 1st tattoo. "Think before you ink." I planned it out for about 6 years, figuring out exactly what I wanted, blah, blah...
Heck I waited till I was 54, I knew what I wanted for a long time(since 2001).

Finally pulled the trigger on a picture that my oldest son drew of me as a video game animation The next is going to be the one he drew of my wife as a video game animation.

When he passed away in 2001 I knew I was going to get them done.

Finally pulled the trigger on a picture that my oldest son drew of me as a video game animation The next is going to be the one he drew of my wife as a video game animation.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Reactions: John Cooper

Very sorry for your loss.

Reactions: John Cooper
I have several on my body. The only one I regret is the big tribal piece on my upper back, so 1990's

Mine is the spice top and it looks so out of place.

200.gif

I bet they all have tramp stamps lol.
In my part of California, 100% of the Tribal Belly Dancers had tattoos - including "tramp stamps". Probably 50% to 75% of the Cabaret Belly Dancers had them as well.

Here in Florida, probably 50-60% of the Tribal dancers have them, and virtually NONE of the Cabaret dancers do - which makes me an oddity as I'm (primarily) a Cabaret dancer, although I got my "tramp stamp" back when I was dancing Tribal style as well. Now that I've said that, I'm actually going to a Tribal style class tonite - we're doing a skirt dance to a weird song called "Start Wearing Purple" which is probably the STUPIDEST song I've heard in years yet is PERFECT for this routine!

Here in Florida, probably 50-60% of the Tribal dancers have them, and virtually NONE of the Cabaret dancers do -
I never noticed any when I used to go to Scarlett's.:unsure:

Scarlett’s Cabaret has been voted the #1 strip club in the Miami Ft Lauderdale area numerous times throughout the years by Miami New Times, Thrillist, the Travel Channel, City Search and Ft Lauderdale's City link magazines. See over 100 beautiful fully nude women parade the stages every hour on the hour.

I never noticed any when I used to go to Scarlett's.:unsure:

Scarlett’s Cabaret has been voted the #1 strip club in the Miami Ft Lauderdale area numerous times throughout the years by Miami New Times, Thrillist, the Travel Channel, City Search and Ft Lauderdale's City link magazines. See over 100 beautiful fully nude women parade the stages every hour on the hour.
My wife says that if I went to a strip club that I'd totally miss the entire point of the thing, I'd be too busy analyzing the dancing!

Has anyone tried this on twill?

Scared in case I make a mess… remember that importing them to the UK you can add c.50% in duty and import costs!

i’d tell them that there will be an advertising fee or they could send a replacement top without their logo. new car dealerships get the red ass when i tell them to remove their dealer sticker and or license plate frames with their name on it. have told a few that this is a deal breaker. they don’t like it but, comply to make a sale.