BFG KO3

Randy_K

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Has anyone seen or heard when this new BFG tire will be released ? I have my new rims ordered and would like to get the new BFG for them by spring.
http://www.off-road.com/trucks-4x4/tech/bfgoodrich-km3-mudterrain-tire-testing-54462.html

Side-1-BFGoodrich-KM3-Mud-Terrain-Secret-Testing-5-27-16.jpg

Haven’t heard anything about it. I suspect it will be Spring or Summer though. I like the look!

Great write up and looks like will perform really well no matter what you through at it, awesome all round tyre.

I hope they make it with raised white solid letters. BFG's are some of the sharpest looking tires for a jeep (especially with the white letters facing out). ;)

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I really hope they wait a while on KOs. I had to replace 2 of the KOs that were on my Jeep when I bought it a few months back, and I wound up having to buy a set of 4 KO2's since they KOs were discontinued.

Went to Overland Expo in Asheville last year and BFG had a 4wd course set up at the venue. We drove their vehicles with the new KM3s- not sure how they can improve the KM2 but it did well on the rocks/ sand/mud and water course. I haven't seen them at the local shops yet, also haven't been actively looking. I may look for the KM3s when my ProComps are done having fun.

Reactions: JMT
When I contacted BFG recently they told me to keep a eye on their web page to be one of the first to know the release date.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tomtaylz