BFG Tire Rebate Thread

AMS417

"The Ayatollah of rock and rolla"
Supporting Member
Folks,

I should have done this a long time ago, but I thought I would start a thread to help you with rebates, promotional, and discount opportunities on BFG tires.

I will post details for upcoming rebates here as I receive them (and try to keep it updated).

These will be rebates that are offered at all participating independent BFG dealers. Your locally owned mom and pop tire shops. Not big box and chain stores since they set their own rebate schedules, and I don't not have access to all of them.

These will be nationally available rebates from BFG and you can find dealers here: https://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/dealerfinder

By typing in your zip this will show all dealers in your area. You will need to confirm that the dealer you select is offering the rebate. Be aware this locater will pull all dealers, including big box and chain stores like Wal-Mart, Pep Boys etc.. These dealers may not offer the same rebates as locally owned independent. Do your due diligence to confirm any offers, and be sure you qualify.

For some of you who own businesses or work in the "trades" there is an additional rebate offer all year called BFG Tradesman. This could earn you an additional $70 rebate that you can stack with other national rebates for a max rebate not to exceed $150.

Tradesman rebate link: https://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tradesmen.html

Be sure to review the FAQ and read the fine print. Only available to those who qualify. Certain tread patterns are excluded including any non-dot, and racing tires.

Coming rebate:

2021 BFG Independent Dealer President's Day Promotion:

Feb 12-19, 2021

$70 rebate on purchase of 4 new KO2 or KM3 tires. There are other patterns eligible, DM me if you need a full list. Some are $50 some are $70.

Redeem at: https://www.tirerewardcenter.com/ prior to 3/19/2021

If you work for a new Ford, GM, or MOPAR dealership you may be eligible for discounts through Michelin One Perks. DM me for details on this program. It is only available to employees and you must provide proof of employment to redeem.

Any questions you have about BFG let me know. This brand is a focus of mine, through my relationship with the company. I do not work directly for Michelin who is the parent company of BFGoodrich. I make no claim to the accuracy of the information contained here. I am only trying to help my fellow Jeep enthusiast save a little coin on a great tire option.

*subject to terms and conditions, subject to change without notice. See BFG website for details. (Please do not entangle me if you do not make the effort to read the fine print and follow up with the requirements. If this turns negative in any way I will delete the post contents and withdraw any further support to the group).

Thanks for this. I actually have settled on some Radial T/As for my Camaro in the near future. I’m not sure what’s available for that tire, but I’ll wait and see.

Thanks for this. I actually have settled on some Radial T/As for my Camaro in the near future. I’m not sure what’s available for that tire, but I’ll wait and see.
$50 a set during the Feb rebate listed above depending on the dealer. Some times the big boxes guys offer more. Have to make some calls and see what the best deal for you is. Radial T/A is a classic, love them on old muscle cars. The only choice IMO.

Reactions: TWiG01
Same! Needed to slap some on my C-10 and have wanted some for a long time.

Reactions: TWiG01 and AMS417
$50 a set during the Feb rebate listed above depending on the dealer. Some times the big boxes guys offer more. Have to make some calls and see what the best deal for you is. Radial T/A is a classic, love them on old muscle cars. The only choice IMO.
To follow up on this, I'm assuming the set doesn't need to be all the same size, just four tires of the same model, correct? I'm looking to run different sizes front and rear.

Thanks man! You pointed me to that Tradesman thing last year that saved me $100 on my 5 KOAs. I didn't even think about it because I'm not technically in a trade but they took my aircraft & automotive certs anyway.

Reactions: AMS417
To follow up on this, I'm assuming the set doesn't need to be all the same size, just four tires of the same model, correct? I'm looking to run different sizes front and rear.
I don't think its an issues, they know lots of Radial TA fitment is staggered.

Reactions: 72afr
Thanks man! You pointed me to that Tradesman thing last year that saved me $100 on my 5 KOAs. I didn't even think about it because I'm not technically in a trade but they took my aircraft & automotive certs anyway.
It never hurts to try. Their terms and conditions are pretty loose on the definition of a "Tradesman". I know of someone who is a "florist" who got the additional rebate.